|October 31, 2023
Are you looking to grow your marketing career with a well-established company? Then becoming LINC Systems’ newest Digital Marketing Associate may be the right fit for you! LINC Systems’ experienced team has been serving the industrial manufacturing industry for more than 35 years and has a constantly growing service area footprint. We distribute all major brands of pneumatic tools, compressors and fasteners, as well as supplying thousands of packaging, maintenance, repair, and operations products. As an employer, LINC makes sure you have the resources, support and guidance to develop and grow your skill set. And we are always looking for continued education opportunities to help keep you moving toward career growth. LINC focuses on values that help us to succeed as a work family and provides a warm, inviting team-oriented culture. We can’t wait to welcome you onboard!
LINC Systems is looking to add an entry-level Digital Marketing Associate to our Digital Marketing Team. In this position, you will play a vital role in the growth of our company. You will work directly with our marketing and sales teams, with a goal of driving sales and profitability through digital and traditional marketing tactics. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our collective marketing efforts for fastening, packaging, and industrial supply channels, that will focus on attracting and nurturing new customers, while helping to grow existing customers business with new products and services.
It will also be necessary to track and report results on our marketing campaigns across various customer segments and routinely report out the results. This position will play an integral part in developing and executing an overall company marketing strategy, encompassing online/digital promotions, product content, catalogs, advertising, website/ecommerce, and brand presence. You’ll be responsible for or assisting with a variety of projects, including: • Graphic Design • Digital Marketing Campaigns • Digital Catalogs • Email Marketing • Business Cards • Product Labeling • Trade Show & Event Coordination • Company Communication • Printing & Material Ordering
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist Channel Managers with promotions, onsite support and demos, marketing material, and product training both creatively and structurally.
- Research and update product information on e-commerce system
- Design graphics, infographics and perform photo editing for web, email and print materials.
- Writing and/or editing marketing copy when necessary
- Create and distribute materials for trade shows and other marketing events
- Research and analyze performance in marketing campaigns
- Stay abreast of industry trends and new products to maintain overall competitiveness within the marketplace
- 2- 5 years of experience in marketing is required. Fastening, packaging and/or industrial supply experience is a plus but not a necessity.
- Experience pulling together creative details (design & copy) for campaigns and promotions
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign experience is required
- Comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams to forecast sales, refine marketing and sales strategies, and presenting business plans to internal and external customers
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time
- Outstanding time management and communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft 365 (Word, OneNote, Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint and Teams)
- Natural curiosity about innovative marketing and growth strategies (and supporting technologies)
- A team player with strong character
- Competitive salary and bonus compensation package provided.
- Pay commensurate on qualifications and experience.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match.
- Unique company culture program with some financial assistance toward exercise/wellness, education, and personal growth.
FOR MORE ABOUT LINC SYSTEMS:
LINC SYSTEMS is an equal opportunity employer