|October 28, 2023
|Fort Lauderdale, FL
Want to join one of South Floridas award-winning, fastest-growing companies? Well, youve come to the right place! Atlantic Southern Paving and Sealcoating has been in business for the last 25+ years and is a leading national commercial paving company headquartered right here in South Florida. Our specialties include commercial asphalt maintenance and repair, concrete install and replacement, and new construction services.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research, and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies.
The responsibilities include:
- Conceptualize, create and execute digital marketing strategies.
- Write and edit strategic content for ads, landing pages, and emails
- Monitor, analyze, implement campaigns and make proactive changes to improve performance across digital platforms.
- Gather and examine data related to keywords, trends, audiences, and web behavior using Google Ads, GA4, SEO tools, and similar platforms.
- Assess SEO strategies, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to boost performance.
- Grow successful and profitable search engine marketing traffic acquisition opportunities.
- Develop, expand and optimize campaigns, ad groups and keywords.
- Research advertising trends and competitors
- Generate leads through SEO and PPC
- Optimize and maintain current websites via WordPress.
- Create and optimize email marketing campaigns.
- Develop SMS campaign strategies that deliver targeted messaging.
- Conceptualize and document standard operating procedures associated with any tasks assigned.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, algorithm updates, and best practices in SEO/PPC and digital marketing.
- Execute other marketing projects/initiatives as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience in Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/PPC etc.) and market research methods
- Experience with SEO and SEM tools, such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Conole, or similar
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
Why work at ASP?
- Great Company Culture
- Family Atmosphere
- room for Growth
- Great Benefit Package
- ASP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.