|October 24, 2023
All new medicines need to undergo clinical trials to show they're safe and effective. But today's clinical trial infrastructure is stuck in the past, and the cost of developing new medicines has skyrocketed as a result. Patients have to wait longer and pay more for new treatments.
Our mission is to fix this; we use software to help innovative companies run faster, more reliable, and patient-friendly clinical trials. We're still a young company, but we've already had a big impact. Since founding the company in March 2021 we've helped run over 80 clinical trials involving tens of thousands of patients.
In August 2023 we raised an $18m Series A round from some of the world's top investors including Creandum, Peter Thiel, Firstminute and Seedcamp to power the next stage of our growth.
About the role
We're looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Specialist to take their experience of using paid social media and own the funnel for recruiting patients for clinical trials via this channel - turbocharging trial recruitment and the pace of research!
At Lindus Health we run clinical trials for health and biotech companies. Paid social media advertising is an important channel for identifying potential patients to take part, and this role will lead these campaigns and user journey across the company. Potential participants click on an advert to learn more about a trial and can then sign-up to see if they are eligible and get sent more information.
The role will be based in either, London, UK, or US East Coast (hybrid or remote) and will report directly to our VP, Marketing.
Our wish-list for this role looks something like this:
- 2-5 years experience both building and running digital advertising campaigns
- Proven experience in digital marketing with a track record of successful campaign management and conversion optimization
- Have ideas for how to optimise user flow once someone has clicked on an advert
- PPC and PPM advertising experience as well as digital marketing tools for tracking and campaign management
- Ideally you have some experience with company ads and keyword advertising
- Ideally worked on campaigns where the budget was relatively small (our campaigns vary but usually budgets don't need to be as high as commercial sales!)
- Strong technical skills, including pixel implementation, tracking, GTM, GA, UTM tracking, Webflow and basic CRM management in Hubspot.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C digital advertising is a plus
- Use of digital advertising platforms like Meta, Google, Bing, Pinterest, Craigslist, Snapchat, etc.
- You are passionate and curious about our mission; changing how the healthcare industry operates and how new health treatments are developed
- You want to learn what life is like at a high-growth, mission-driven VC funded startup
You belong here! If your experience and interests match with some of the above, we want you to apply.
What you will do :
- Focus area 1: Use images, video and text to build appealing adverts to persuade potential clinical trial volunteers to sign up for studies. Use data and funnel analytics to understand the audience and design tailored campaigns.
- Focus area 2: Run campaigns for clinical trials and B2B marketing. Once the adverts have been designed, these need to be deployed on advertising platforms and optimised to maximise cost effectiveness and conversion. This will be primarily on Facebook but may also include TikTok and Google (search).
- Focus area 3: Recommend optimisations for the user flow. Once someone has clicked on an advert, we want to ensure that they can easily learn more about the trials, and if eligible sign up to take part. This role will be responsible for making suggestions to improve end-to-end conversion through this funnel.
- Focus area 4: Innovation and social trends. Stay up to date with the latest in digital marketing (e.g. new products, emerging platforms, new testing opportunities).
- Focus area 5: Operate and build the marketing tech stack (Hubspot, Ad platforms, GTM, GA, Webflow, and more). You'll be a expert on the entire marketing tech stack for both our patient recruitment B2C and company B2B efforts, as such you will be implementing all the tools and techniques needed to operate campaigns across our channels
What we offer
- Have an impact across all areas of our business and fix one of the world's most broken industries
- Competitive salary, plus generous stock options
- Unlimited holidays; everyone is encouraged to take off at least 28 days each year
- Flexible office arrangement; you are encouraged to work 3-4 days per week in our office in London (near London Bridge) when you start, but you are free work flexibly once you've had a chance to get to know everyone
- Regular team events; recently we've been to Legoland, a Bake Off competition, and a Millwall FC home game (decided by popular vote)
- Up to £1,000 per year towards courses and development
- A new laptop as your main workstation and up to £500 towards setting up your home office
Our interview process
- Initial interview with the Talent team (15-30 minutes)
- Technical interview with one of the co-founders and a member of the Ops team (45 minutes)
- Culture and values interview with 2 team members (30 minutes)
We try to arrange for at least one interview to be in-person so you can see our office and meet more of the team.