|October 21, 2023
Who is HelloKindred?
HelloKindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people's lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers - connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Anticipated Contract Length/End Date: 6 months with potential to extend
Hours per week: 15 to 20
Our client in the global professional services/executive search industry is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their marketing organization. Reporting to the digital marketing director, this person will become a highly valued contributor to the digital marketing programs, while focusing on building a world-class web presence. The focus of this role will be supporting the firm's practice areas with cross-channel marketing campaign creation and execution, web publishing and site management, and analytics. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide array of stakeholders across the company, including senior executives.
- Become an essential member of the web team and help publish a vast array of thought leadership (articles, blogs, interactive pieces and more) for global audiences.
- Support day-to-day web publishing projects, site monitoring, QA and other operational tasks for the company and related websites.
- Support the digital team in creating and implementing campaigns across digital channels - in addition to web publishing, help create personalization and A/B testing programs, provide support for email marketing, serve as back-up for social channels and assist with ad hoc projects.
- Stay current with digital marketing trends, best practices and the competitive landscape, share insights with the broader marketing team as appropriate.
- Analyze and synthesize performance data from digital channels to create insightful reports, share recommendations for elevating performance now and in the future.
- Help monitor company's Google search presence and work with marketing colleagues to develop and implement SEO strategy and optimize web content.
- Coordinate project-related tasks (e.g., scheduling and creating/tracking tickets in Jira) with the digital agency for monthly deployments, new template designs and system upgrades.
- BA/BS degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Data and Analytics, Journalism or Business degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or integrated marketing, with experience in large national or global B2B, agency, financial, technology, industrial or professional services organizations preferred.
- Experience presenting to and speaking in front of different colleagues and stakeholders including C-suite and senior leaders, is a must (for example, sharing an executive summary on findings, metrics, results and recommendations). Able to adapt tone and messaging of presentations to suit target audience.
- At least 2+ years of experience working with an enterprise content management system - Sitecore experience preferred.
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience within Google Analytics (G4) or similar web analytics programs; proficiency in Google Tag Manager, Tableau and A/B testing tools would be a plus.
- Exposure to social media platforms, social media analytics and email marketing preferred.
- Prior experience with a leading marketing automation/technology system such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be preferred.
- Must be proficient in creating PowerPoint reports; Excel knowledge would be a plus.
- Strong communication, creative problem solving, analytical and project management skills are a must.
- Solid understanding of web UX and design best practices preferred but not mandatory.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, matrixed team environment and be adaptable to change.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
HelloKindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.