|Published||October 3, 2023|
Who we are: BAL is a team of brilliant people who change lives through elite immigration work and collaborative innovation. We pursue the exceptional in all that we do, but never at the expense of our values. There's no denying our work is demanding, both in volume and pace, but we're up for the challenge. We love the balance of hard work and fun - so, you'll see us in jeans as we shatter glass ceilings and conventional stereotypes. BAL employees feel valued, rewarded, and respected. We seek opportunities to be of service to others and our communities. We are committed to your growth and development and want to set you up for success here at BAL and beyond.
Who you are: You are looking for work that has a purpose. You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. You learn quickly. You move fast. You embrace challenge and detail as well as creative thinking. You believe you have something unique to contribute and you aren't afraid to raise your hand. You understand that powering human achievement is ultimately about impacting a real person. You are looking for a place to grow and an environment where everyone has a spot and is genuinely welcome.
We're better together: A bright, driven person like you and an industry-leading powerhouse like BAL? It's a perfect combination! We truly want to see you succeed here and become an integral part of our mission to provide an experience that makes a positive difference in people's lives. Come be a part of something special, where you can have an impact and be valued just for being you!
OVERVIEW: We are seeking a detail-oriented, creative and strategic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate must be passionate about website design, innovation, management and lead generation. As the Digital Marketing Strategist you will manage BAL.com and own the content management system (WordPress) as well as maintain marketing content throughout the site and paid media with support from other digital marketing team members.
- Support the relaunch of bal.com, and manage and maintain the site after launch with support from other digital marketing team members
- Work with Analytics & Campaign Manager to connect WordPress and ad portals to analytics platforms and tools, and condense results into comprehensive web reports
- Work with Marketing Automation/Pardot Specialist to ensure seamless integration between bal.com, Pardot and Salesforce
- Maintain and enhance bal.com's tagging taxonomy
- Develop web content publication workflow to ensure page quality and optimization, as well as team efficiency, and partner with Marketing Operations Coordinator to document, create any necessary templates and manage workflow through Wrike
- Own and manage WordPress, and provide subject matter expertise to support strategic priorities
- Conduct product analysis, and digital industry and customer research to ensure BAL continues to offer the best digital client experience
- Develop web testing protocols, and implement tests with measurable outcomes and key action steps
- Partner with BAL's IT team to manage the relationship with our hosting service provider and ensure seamless hosting for bal.com
- Work with Analytics & Campaign Manager to develop, implement, and monitor paid campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Web Design or related major
- Minimum of two years working in an office environment
- Preferred: 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing role
- Proficient in HTML (CSS preferred)
- Expertise in WordPress and digital ad platforms, paid media planning
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with project management software (such as Wrike or Asana), Canva and Adobe is a plus
- Eager to own hands-on implementation and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail, natural curiosity and passion for excellence, process improvements and willingness and interest in learning new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and oral
- Proactive, resourceful and motivated
- Team player, unifier, relationship-oriented, win-win seeker
- Able to maintain a sedentary position for up to 90% of the work day
- Able to type and to grasp, grip, push and pull file drawers and doors
- Able to walk and to climb stairs or use elevator to coordinate with other departments
- Able to bend, stoop, kneel and/or stand to access files and documents
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs of files and/or boxes
In addition to competitive pay, a discretionary annual bonus, and a supportive, team oriented culture, we offer an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, sick time, unlimited vacation, and 401(k) with company match.BAL does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. BAL is under no obligation to pay any referral compensation or recruiter fee in the absence of a current executed Recruitment Services Agreement. In the event a recruiter or agency submits an unsolicited resume or candidate without an agreement, BAL reserves the right to pursue and hire said candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of BAL. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential recruiting partner, please forward your contact information to [email protected].