|Published||October 3, 2023|
|Location||Spring Branch, TX|
M&S Engineering, LLC seeks qualified candidates for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist to work out of our Spring Branch, Texas location. We are looking for someone who is creative and passionate about telling stories. This person will be responsible for creating and managing content for our social media platforms, website, and newsletters. This position will be working on a marketing team and will report to, and operate under the direction of, the CFO.
- Create, design, and publish engaging content for social media platforms, website, and other digital avenues.
- Manage posting schedule, considering online traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Take video and pictures to document finished projects, company parties, events, and anything newsworthy.
- Assist in developing graphic designs for marketing materials (banners, brochures, clothing attire, etc.)
- Maintain company website through regular content generation, updated company information, and new stories.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with ownership, business development, and human resources.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Constantly generate and provide original and creative ideas to market the company brand and expertise.
- Prepare presentations and materials for client interviews, speaking opportunities, and other engagements.
- Assist in event planning for conferences, professional association events, and company events.
- Attend and represent the firm at industry and trade conferences, as well as, community events.
- Assist human resources with developing materials and social media content for career fairs and company recruiting efforts.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in digital media, marketing, communications, or related field required.
- 1-3 years of related experience in digital marketing required. (within architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) industry beneficial)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, etc.)
- Demonstrated skills for updating and maintaining website and social media platforms.
- Experience producing, generating, and editing video content, as well as photography.
- Must have an intimate understanding of storytelling and social media trends.
- Understands graphic design principles and website design principles.
- Proficient at designing and producing creative layouts of marketing materials (banners, brochures, clothing attire, etc.)
- Proficient in creating digital graphics for website and social media.
- Able to execute proposals and other assignments independently with minimal supervision.
- Must pass a background and drug screen, post offer.
- Ability to travel to various destinations.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record required.
- Creative mindset including the ability to take ideas from concept to final product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, strategic thinker who seeks to help our team develop sound marketing, pursuit, and proposal strategies.
- Decisive and self-directed mindset with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to coordinate with various teams and prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines
- Desire to work and thrive in an innovative, flexible team environment.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Employer paid health/dental/vision insurance
- Employer paid STD/LTD
- Life Insurance
- Candidate referral bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Earned vacation time