|Published||October 2, 2023|
TSR is a relationship-based, customer-focused IT and technical services staffing company.
For over 40 years TSR, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, TSR Consulting Services, have prospered in the Information Technology staffing business, earning the respect of companies both large and small with well refined candidate screening, timely placement, and a real understanding of the right skill sets required by our clients.
Mission & Vision
We do not believe in building a vision around the company but building a company around our vision, which is simply;
Every employee's voice matters, their effort is appreciated, and their talent is rewarded.
We challenge each employee daily, to raise the bar on how we treat our consultants and candidates. For far too long in this industry, candidates have been ghosted, lied to, or placed at a client and then forgotten about. Each day our staff works tirelessly at qualifying and placing, top talent with our clients, in a compassionate and caring manner.
Not every candidate is a match for the job, but every candidate and consultant will be treated with respect and professionalism.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
- Type: Contract
- Job #77638
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist on a contract basis.
Lawrence Township, NJ - 50% on-site
- Serves as a dedicated point-of-contact for a brand, their digital and media agencies, ensuring seamless execution of omni-channel campaigns/tactics aligned to the brand strategy.
- Bachelors degree with 5 years industry, (pharmaceutical/biotech or related marketing or media agency) experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical omnichannel strategy and digital marketing.
- Experience leading digital engagement, channel, and analytics activities.
- Proven ability in managing digital agencies, vendors, and cross-functional support teams.
- Competence in developing, evaluating, and activating HCP media plans.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal MLR review processes.
- Prior Digital or Media Marketing Agency experience is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Veeva PromoMats, AdobeAnalytics, WorkFront, Veeva CRM.
- Contribute HCP omni-channel engagement recommendations based upon customer insights and brand strategy.
- Draft and deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of branded and unbranded digital programs.
- Lead internal MLR review processes and work with external partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of digital programs (e.g., CRM, third-party programs, HCP media, websites, mobile, eMail, social media, SEO/SEM, IVA, Field-Trigger e-mails, etc.)
- Partner with the Brand, digital agencies, media partners and the Production team to define project strategy, scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Lead pull through digital tactics and media programs that drive business impact.
- Collaborate with Business Insights & Analytics to ensure KPI identification, measurement plans, and ongoing reporting/optimization of digital programs based on insights and analytics.
- Drive innovation by partnering with Brands, external partners and capability leads to develop innovative new digital tactics.
- Monitor project status and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions.
- Demonstrated digital and HCP program experience.
- Demonstrated ability to track and manage annual digital programs.