|Published||September 28, 2023|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Number: 23-02155
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro's client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As the Manager, Omnichannel Strategy, will be responsible for the support of the strategic approach, execution details, and measurement of Omnichannel Marketing and Media Plans for a Client Hematology brand.
- Will serve as a dedicated Omnichannel point-of-contact for this Hematology brand reporting into the Associate Director, Omnichannel Strategy.
- This role requires extensive internal matrix collaboration (Production, Brand, Omnichannel Capabilities, Business Insights & Analytics) and management of external partners such as digital and media agencies.
- Should have experience in DTC digital marketing within the Rx Pharmaceutical Category.
- Launch and category experience is a plus.
- This role is part of the Omnichannel Strategy Team, which sits within the broader worldwide commercialization excellence group.
- Support seamless interaction between all stakeholders to develop channel-agnostic engagement and content strategy plans followed by more specific digital channel strategy to meet business and customer needs.
- Support the delivery of channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
- Supports cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs - driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
- Leverage standards and best practices to drive customer engagement for the business.
- Examples include and are not limited to CTV, OLV, Display, CRM, websites, email, Social Media, and Search Engine Marketing.
- Support the execution of the engagement plan for the brand.
- Contribute DTC engagement recommendations based upon customer insights and brand strategy.
- Collaborate on drafting and delivering creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team.
- Support and lead internal MLR review processes and work with external partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of digital programs (e.g., CRM, third-party partner programs, DTC media, websites, mobile, email, social media, SEO/SEM, etc.).
- Partner with the digital agencies media partners and Client Production team to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables.
- Lead pull through digital tactics and media programs that drive business impact.
- Collaborate with Business Insights & Analytics to ensure KPI identification, measurement plans, and ongoing reporting/optimization of digital programs based on insights and analytics.
- Drive innovation by partnering with brands, external partners and capability leads to develop innovative new digital tactics.
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions.
- Provide support and coverage to team on several areas of business.
- Demonstrate ability to track and manage annual digital program and media budgets.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 1-3 years industry, (pharmaceutical/biotech or related agency) experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical digital marketing.
- Experience leading digital engagement, channel and analytics activities.
- Proven ability in managing digital agencies, partners, and cross-functional support teams.
- Competence in developing, evaluating, and activating DTC media plans.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal MLR review processes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Veeva PromoMats, Adobe Analytics, Workfront & Veeva CRM.
- Product launch and/or Oncology/Hematology/Rare diseases experience.
- Prior Digital or Media Marketing Agency experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.