|Published||September 15, 2023|
Home Office - Bettendorf, IA
4 Year Degree
$21.00 - $29.29 Hourly
This position exists to enhance the credit union brand across all digital channels and is the key contributor in developing, implementing, scheduling, and executing strategic digital marketing plans and campaigns. This position is responsible for conducting marketing research and analyzing data to understand behavior trends and help generate the online marketing strategy for reaching the target audience. Additionally, manage all websites, social media, paid online advertising, email and text communications, content development, and online user/member experience. Communicates professionally and effectively with all levels of management.
1. Responsible for all digital related marketing efforts and results, such as developing strategic plans, executing engaging online campaigns and content creation, social media management, and paid advertising.
2. Consistently monitor and stay current on social media, website and digital marketing trends, news, blogs, algorithms, platforms, and technologies to incorporate relevant techniques and technologies into our campaigns and digital marketing efforts.
3. Build and maintain analytics, ROI, and reporting methods.
4. Develop and maintain current and new digital partnerships and vendor relationships.
5. Monitor online reputation through reviews via social media, website, and app platforms, and respond to each in a professional and positive manner.
6. Manage internal/external communications to staff, members, and the community through text, email, social media, newsletters, and website.
a. Oversee all facets of the company website including the relationship with our web design/content management system provider and other third-party vendors used.
b. Research, plan, and implement meticulous search engine optimization (SEO), content, and keyword strategies to maximize member engagement and site efficiency using webtools.
c. Monitor, analyze, and report web analytics for user behavior, experience, traffic, and sales flow using analytic tracking software and products to reach target markets and create a more efficient experience for users and adjust as needed.
d. Execute online Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns.
8. Social Media
a. Develop, coordinate, and implement plans and content for each platform that identifies promotions, brand recognition, advertising, and public relations, to support marketing campaigns and initiatives.
b. Create and develop an annual content calendar that comprehensively engages followers, members, and employees; supports our events and sponsorships, participates in industry and cultural trends, and shares our company culture and mission.
c. Develop content, using our brand's voice to maintain and increase online reputation and engage more followers.
d. Coordinate our Casual for a Cause program; encouraging staff to participate and create engaging content for sharing on social media.
9. Assist with community development and public relations activities and events in new and existing markets, pursuing involvement in community projects.
10. Assist with testing, helping to develop training materials and member communication based on new product/service launches and product/service updates.
11. Work collaboratively with marketing, public relations and training teams to implement product launch coordination by providing content for promotional ads, campaigns, website, and strategic planning.
12. Assist in determining the best use of the budget and adhering to budget parameters when proposing recommendations by actively and thoughtfully communicating with their supervisor, planning goals and development, and taking accountability for actions and striving for excellence.
1. Promote products and services.
2. Attend all meetings as required.
3. Maintain clean and professional work area and appearance.
4. Maintain positive public relations and promote the credit union within the community.
5. Complete educational programs as required.
6. Perform the following commitments of service to each and every member at all times:
a. Make a good first impression, be dressed professionally and greet people with a smile and a firm handshake.
b. Keep a smile in my voice as well as on my face.
c. Answer the telephone by the third ring.
d. Call people by name and thank them.
e. Give people my full and undivided attention; focus on the person face to face and on the telephone.
f. Take responsibility for solving the individual's problem instead of referring it to someone else.
g. Deliver on commitments of action(s) to be taken, so excuses won't be necessary.
h. Follow through on necessary action(s) to be sure the problem is solved.
i. Know that what's important is not only who or what created the problem but how the problem can be corrected.
j. Protect confidential information.
7. Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, or achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as bachelor's degree equivalent.
One to three years' experience with social media tools including:
o Google Search Console
o Screaming Frog
o Page Speed Insights
o Google Analytics
o Google Tag Manager
o Looker Studio
Three to five years website and social media experience.
Two to four years marketing experience.
Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office suite, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Knowledge of search engine optimization social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
Willingness to work some evening and weekend hours as needed.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Professional, pleasant, and outgoing personality.
Ability to perform under pressure.
Knowledge of all laws and regulations regarding this position.
Excellent analytical skills.
Ability to sell.
Knowledge of credit union operations.
Decision making skills.
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
The following physical activities will be required on a day-to-day basis: climbing, stooping, crouching, reaching, walking, pulling, fingering, feeling, hearing, balancing, kneeling, crawling, standing, pushing, lifting, grasping, talking, repetitive motions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions if they are otherwise qualified.
Administrative, Clerical, Data Entry operators, Inspection, (work at distances close to the eyes).
None. The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work.)
HUMAN RELATION SKILLS NEEDED:
The ability to communicate effectively with members, staff, and contacts outside of the credit union in a polite, courteous timely, accurate and efficient manner. Patience in dealing with a difficult member.
INTERNAL TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Please refer to the credit union intranet for the internal training requirements for this position.
ANNUAL TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Compliance and Regulatory (BSA, OFAC, etc.)
Security Awareness Training
Diversity, Ethics, Sexual Harassment, and Sensitivity