|Published||September 14, 2023|
5601 S. Braeswood - Houston, TX
Nonprofit - Social Services
The digital marketing specialist is an integral part of the marketing team, supporting
both internal and external marketing efforts. The digital marketing specialist will be the primary point
person for social media, website management, email marketing and digital displays.
- Act as on-the-ground social media content gatherer for photo and video library for all aspects of
- Post, comment, moderate and maintain all official social media for agency (Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) including all ancillary fan/group pages and Google reviews.
- Create and manage social media editorial calendar with relevant, engaging and creative content.
- Produce compelling and creative video pieces for digital displays and social media.
- Write stylistically for social using conversational brand voice.
- Attend agency events to provide real-time social media coverage.
- Produce and review monthly social media reports.
- Review social media analytics and provide metrics, insight and new digital trends to team.
- Serve as primary point of contact for digital displays throughout the campus including developing
and updating digital content and day-to-day management.
- Update and maintain erjcchouston.org website and all ancillary domain properties for the agency.
- Provide site maintenance, manage form submissions, etc.
- Build and distribute agency-wide and targeted email marketing campaigns in Emma.
- Develop detailed digital marketing timelines and track progress in project management software.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- At least 3-4 years of digital marketing job experience.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Strong experience and comfortability writing conversationally for social media using brand voice.
- Expert level knowledge of Canva and other creative design programs.
- Experience working with WordPress or similar website platform.
- Experience working with Emma or similar email marketing platform.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with ease, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Capable of working in fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable with the ability to receive and accept constructive feedback.
- Collaborative, thorough, efficient, diligent and self-motivated.
- Creative contributor, bringing social media concepts and trends to the table.
- Outstanding work ethic and project management skills.
- Exercises sound judgment and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.