|Published||September 12, 2023|
|Location||East Lansing, MI|
King Media, an internationally recognized marketing and advertising agency based in East Lansing, MI, seeks a fulltime digital marketing specialist to add value to our vibrant team. If you are passionate about developing and executing innovative solutions, adept at managing multiple projects at one time, and looking for an agency where you can build a career, consider joining our growing team! As a part of the King Media team, you will be responsible for executing and analyzing digital marketing and advertising campaigns for our clients. You will also be responsible for assisting with project management and other client tasks.
Each day is different, but typical responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and implement comprehensive social media campaign strategies for clients, ensuring alignment with their goals and target audience.
- Manage and monitor multiple social media accounts on behalf of clients, ensuring timely responses/notifications to inquiries and comments.
- Manage campaigns through a self-service Demand-Side Platform (DSP) to reach target audiences effectively across various digital advertising channels.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including graphic designers, copywriters, and web developers, to create visually appealing and impactful social media assets.
- Conduct thorough research and stay up to date with digital marketing trends, competitor analysis, and industry best practices to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Utilize management tools and analytics platforms to track campaign performance, generate insightful reports, and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), such as reach, engagement, clicks and conversion rates to implement strategies to improve results.
- Stay informed about emerging social media platforms, tools, and trends, and explore opportunities for their integration into clients campaigns.
- Provide regular updates and communicate campaign progress, achievements, and challenges to clients and internal stakeholders.
- You may also play a role in client meetings and presentations. This includes preparing agendas, documents, supporting materials and multimedia presentations; leading discussion topics as needed; and following up on action items.
- Apply strong analytical ability to measure and report performance for digital campaigns and assess against goal; advise on optimizations based on performance and insights.
- Develop high quality written content. This includes copywriting for websites, with a particular attention to SEO; social and digital media; blogs; native content and more.
To be successful, our Digital Marketing Specialist must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, communication, new media or a related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related, successful experience in social/digital marketing.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads and YouTube.
- Proficiency in social media management and analytics tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer and software skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple client accounts simultaneously.
- Creative problem solver with a drive to use critical thinking to evaluate the problem and identify potential solutions.
- Successful track record of cultivating and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Ability to assess client needs and requests, then translate them into effective solutions.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- A friendly, professional demeanor and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- A positive attitude and genuine desire to contribute to the goals of King Media and our clients.
- Media buying experience (television, radio, print, outdoor, etc.) desired but not required.
What King Media Offers:
- Opportunity for Professional & Personal Growth
- M-F: 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays & PTO
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Laurie DeYoung, Vice President
About King Media Founded in 1999, King Media is a full-service marketing, advertising, public relations and digital media agency with clients across the country. Our work has garnered over 100 national and international awards since 2015, and we were recently named the PRNEWS Boutique Firm of the Year. But more importantly, we’re constantly using research-based strategies and compelling creative to move the needle for our clients. Learn more at KingMediaNow.com.