|Published||September 12, 2023|
|Location||Ann Arbor, MI|
Chelsea Milling Company is a dynamic and innovative food manufacturer, best known for the iconic “Jiffy Mix” brand. A family-owned company, Chelsea Milling is dedicated to creating an excellent, inclusive work environment for all employees, and offering outstanding work/life balance. As the leader in dry baking mixes, the company is committed to staying ahead in a fast-paced digital world, and were seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and drive our online presence to new heights.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Jiffy Mix, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads. You will work closely with the Brand Content and Marketing Manager to create and implement campaigns across various digital channels, ensuring that our brand remains at the forefront of our industry.
- Develop, edit, and optimize digital marketing strategies across various channels, including social media, email, content marketing, and SEO, always ensuring brand consistency.
- Monitor & report on growth, analytics of marketing campaigns, and content performance across all customer/consumer-facing platforms (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Champion performance and market research data analytics to aid the team in the focus of campaigns across social media, company websites, email, and other platforms.
- Monitor and optimize digital advertising campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Manage digital marketing calendars and publish content.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other departments to identify, recommend, and implement content that follows best practices – while maintaining brand guidelines.
- Research competitors, target market, and relevant keywords.
- Focus on strategies to elevate company/brand presence.
- Optimize the use of SEO and other tools.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of digital marketing efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our strategies remain cutting-edge.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience in digital marketing, with a track record of successful campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, AdWords, and social media advertising.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Ability to quantitatively assess social and web analytics/data to adapt creative & business objectives in response to market feedback and user activity trends.
- Proficient in publishing or participating in various customer/consumer-facing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.).
- Experience with MS 365 (SharePoint), Adobe Creative Suite, and various marketing software applications (CRM, Google AdWords, web analytics, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Must be willing to commute to Chelsea, MI daily (Ann Arbor area).
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement plan with profit sharing.
- Professional development opportunities and continued education.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact and contribute to company growth.
- Generous PTO and most major holidays off.
- Relocation assistance.
Click apply or email your résumé to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration!