|Published||September 10, 2023|
Liberty Safety, a respected wholesaler of personal protective equipment (PPE) since 1987, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast-paced team. With over 5,000 active products spanning 27 category lines and 12 sub-brands, we have a vast inventory of head-to-toe safety apparel. As we embark on a digital transformation, we need a knowledgeable, adaptable marketing professional to guide our strategy and implementation across digital channels, including email marketing, social media, SEO, and paid media advertising.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for email campaigns, social media engagement, team reporting, market research, and other special projects. This position will be responsible for essential marketing operation initiatives with the Sales and Purchasing departments. These efforts will increase brand awareness and engagements with our customers to continue revenue growth within the safety target segments.
This is a hybrid position.Remote: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Office: Wednesday and Thursday, based in City of Industry, CA.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you'll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
- Develop, schedule, and monitor effective email marketing campaigns, conduct continuous evaluation and improvement.
- Optimize our website and work closely with web developers to enhance usability, customer experience, and overall performance - WooCommerce/Elementor platform.
- Collaborate with our marketing and sales teams, as well as manufacturer partners, to strategize and implement our digital marketing approach.
- Lead engagement with our 3rd party digital marketing firm to identify successful content and devise innovative ways to repurpose it.
- Grow our presence across key social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and other platforms, with the aim of increasing website traffic and boosting SEO.
- Carry out detailed research on advertising trends, competitor products/pricing to guide the placement of effective paid campaigns.
- Ensure compliance with North American privacy standards/laws.
- Associate's Degree required,Bachelor's degree in Marketing, New Media, or Internet Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Social Media or Email Marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, able to pivot in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, must be able to manage and prioritize projects to meet deadlines without constant supervision.
- Fast learner, projects adjust regularly, and will need to learn new tools and gain skills quickly.
- Analytical and report building skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to catch mistakes before they happen.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google sheets (index/match, pivot tables, charts, etc.).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus.
- Understanding of Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Google Ads.
Liberty California salary range: $72K - 85K based on experience, education, and geographic location.
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion.Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.