|Published||September 9, 2023|
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCCand every type of organization in betweenwe build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.
Calling all Digital Marketing enthusiasts, bonus points if you are passionate about working hands on with our customers in the health and wellness space! As the Digital Marketing Specialist at Daxko, you will manage and continuously optimize our customers' websites via a repeatable digital marketing program to ensure maximum lead generation. You will run campaigns for our customers, focusing on our small to medium size clients. Additionally, this position will work alongside Account Managers, to effectively communicate with clients.
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts (e.g., content marketing and growth, SEO, email, PPC, social media)
- Experience Split Testing (ads and landing pages)
- Direct customer interaction experience
- Experience managing multiple customer accounts at one time
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to stay up to date on current industry trends and learn new technical skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work independently, within a team, and with customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6-12 months of experience running Facebook Campaigns.
- Experience with SEM tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio & Facebook Pixel
What You'll Do:
- Create and launch digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Monitor and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis to drive conversions hit business level goals and stay within budget
- Measure and analyze digital content effectiveness through tools such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, and other platform analytics
- Connect marketing platform analytics to business operations software to report on overall ROI for digital marketing campaigns
- Employ a testing mindset with the ability to plan, set up, and analyze split-testing campaigns
- Utilize a combination of best practices and creative problem-solving to continually test and improve customer's website and digital marketing performance
- Consistently and effectively communicate with Account Managers to keep customers informed of their website and digital marketing performance metrics, making actionable suggestions based on campaign performance
Sound like you? Hit that apply button. We can't wait to meet our next Digital Marketing Specialist!
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. These perks are only for our full time team members. Some of our favorites include:
Flexible paid time off
Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
Monthly fitness reimbursement
Monthly Internet Stipend
New-Parent Paid Leave
1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.