|Published||September 8, 2023|
Our financial services client is seeking a digital marketing specialist to join their team. The specialist will work closely with the chief marketing officer to develop marketing collateral and analyze campaign performance metrics.
This is a direct-hire opportunity. Candidates must be able to commute to Hunt Valley, MD five days per week.
- Create engaging and informative content across multiple channels, including social media, podcasts, videos, and more
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to optimize content and marketing strategies
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate them into the marketing strategy
- Work with internal teams to identify and create content that promotes the companys services and expertise
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and Microsoft Office to create and edit marketing materials
- Bachelors degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum two years of experience in content marketing
- Experience with analytics and performance metrics tools
- Must have experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively across all teams