|Published||September 7, 2023|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a digital marketer with an inquisitive and analytical mind? Kutol Products is looking for a creative and organized marketing professional to develop, implement, and optimize our B2B digital marketing initiatives.
Kutol is a leading manufacturer of hand soaps and sanitizers at our LEED Certified facility in Sharonville, Ohio. Our company boasts a rich 100+ year history while being uniquely positioned for significant growth. This growth is happening at lightning speed and we're searching for an in-house Digital Marketing Specialist to join us on the journey. In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, this position will chart the path of Kutol's digital transformation.
- Create and maximize email campaigns/journeys using marketing automation platform (HubSpot/Pardot).
- Measure and report performance of campaigns including engagement and conversions.
- Create and manage eCommerce content (including imagery) for third party partners.
- Develop and produce well-thought-out presentations (PowerPoint) and videos.
- Research and recommend technologies to evolve digital marketing toolkit.
- Maintain company website utilizing WordPress; recommend enhancements and make updates.
- Build and maintain social media presence.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies based on campaign results, data and trends. Consistently scan competitive landscape for input.
- Drive data integration from Salesforce into the marketing automation platform so manual operations are minimized.
What we are looking for in a TeamMate:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, graphics or related field preferred
- 2+ years' experience in digital marketing utilizing automation tools; B2B experience preferred
- On-site position: must be willing to work onsite, not remote role
- Tech-savvy: extensive understanding of Pardot/Hubspot/Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform), WordPress and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML, SEM Rush, Salesforce/CRM
- Demonstrated experience delivering content for marketing campaigns, websites, and sales enablement tools as well as digital campaigns
- Knowledgeable in all things Google (analytics, search console, ads)
- Proficient in SEO/SEM and PPC (LinkedIn/Facebook ads, Google ads, retargeting)
- Executional experience on the proper metrics of digital success and measurement opportunities
- Understanding of the practical application of social media in B2B marketing
- Excellent writing skills; extremely organized with an acute attention to detail
- Highly collaborative in team environment
- Naturally curious - see the big picture and have ideas/take initiative to "figure it out"
When you combine our shared-fate culture, 100+ years' company stability, competitive base salary (depending upon experience), benefits, and potential bonus program, we believe Kutol is a great place to work!!! Check out our website at www.kutol.com for full details. Join us as we work together for a healthy world.