|Published||July 30, 2023|
CREA, LLC is a full-service low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) syndicator forming long-term relationships with investors and developers that cultivate success and improve lives. With over 20 years in affordable housing, CREA has raised $9.88 billion - resulting in the formation of over 77,000 homes within 849 communities across the country. Thanks to the contribution of over 160 employees, CREA continues to look for talented and passionate individuals who are excited about opportunities to grow with the company. We are currently looking to add talent for the position of Digital Design Specialist / Digital Content Specialist to join the team.
Physical Presence: In-Office | Tue - Thu; Flexible | Mon & Fri
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Reports to: VP, Marketing Communications Manager
Reporting to the VP, Marketing Communications Manager, this position is responsible for implementing and administering various marketing functions in a creative entrepreneurial environment. Day-to-day activities will involve coordinating various aspects of internal and external digital marketing communication projects, producing video content, creating and maintaining website and social media content, designing collateral materials, as well as generating and editing news stories and press releases.
- Contributes to the overall internal and external marketing strategies, including marketing plans, presentation decks, graphic design, videography creation and support, production of newsletters and other promotional materials (electronic & otherwise)
- Assists with media relations - predominantly writing & distribution of news content
- Contributes to the content and maintenance of company website(s) & social media platforms to ensure accurate information is posted and/or removed in a timely manner
- Assists in overseeing of the workflow of various marketing projects from concept to completion
- Assists in the follow-through of ongoing business development and creative projects
- Coordinates and provides content and production timelines for digital media
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Supporting digital and creative marketing efforts for CREA Foundation
- Assists in supporting event marketing needs, specifically annual investor and company-wide meetings, as well as conferences and events
- Maintains and organizes files and records, including but not limited to project requests, ads, brand and photo libraries, logos, graphics
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks/projects with various timelines
- Performs other duties as assigned and driven by business needs
An associate degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, or a related field is required. Bachelor's degree preferred. 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar role with an applicable skillset is preferred. Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe InDesign and/or Illustrator, Premier, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, demonstrate great initiative, and exhibit dependability, attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team. This role necessitates strong prioritization, organizational, and task management skills to meet deadlines. Sound project management abilities are highly desired. Up to 10% travel is required. The candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate effectiveness in each of the Core Competencies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extensive creative and project management skills
- Communicates ideas and concepts visually through artistic measures, creative messaging, and computer technology
- Ability to effectively manage and administer sensitive and confidential information
- Initiative and ability to work with little guidance & supervision
- Demonstrates ability to meet deadlines
- We work as a family, investing in each other, worthy causes, and the communities we serve.
- We have integrity in all that we do; we embrace differences and treat others with kindness and respect.
- We believe that, with teamwork, we can accomplish anything and pursue inventive solutions for our clients.