|Published||July 23, 2023|
Diversified Communications is seeking a creative, strategic, and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team! This position will drive the digital marketing strategy for our various live events and digital products by developing cutting-edge campaigns that generate leads, build awareness and engagement, develop personalized experiences, and drive conversions. Our ideal candidate has exceptional project management skills and a passion for the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape.
- Facilitate strategic conversations and develop digital marketing campaign plans with internal product marketing, sales, and editorial teams
- Create, execute, and experiment with paid digital marketing efforts across platforms such as Meta Business Suite, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and YouTube
- Research audience targeting opportunities across paid channels and web-personalization efforts; guided by behavior, demographics, and collaboration with our internal Data team
- Control digital marketing budgets across paid campaigns
- Build marketing automations in Marketo leveraging assets such as landing pages, emails, forms, and smart campaigns
- Manage project tasks in our project management system, Adobe Workfront
- Maintain product brand identities and create thoughtful and engaging advertising assets across all marketing channels
- Provide stakeholders thoughtful analysis of campaign metrics and performance reports on a scheduled cadence
Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge: Three to five years' experience in digital marketing with a focus on strategic campaign development and paid advertising. Solid understanding of digital marketing principles, best practices, and emerging trends. Experience managing multiple products or clients and prioritizing tasks and workload. Prior email marketing experience; building/deploying emails, or marketing automations.
Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to present to internal stakeholders. Solid project management, planning, and organizational skills. Working knowledge of WordPress, Canva and/or Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Marketo, and Google Analytics. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Abilities: Detail-oriented and deadline driven. Creative problem solver who can articulate and implement new ideas. Energetic and collaborative team player. Proactive communicator and customer centric. Adaptable to changing business needs.
We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment and we expect the same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and skillsets. We believe that our differences make us a better team and stronger community by allowing us to make better decisions, be more innovative, and better serve our customers and business partners.
Portland, Maine Headquarters
Diversified Communications is headquartered in Portland, Maine, a coastal city rich with culture and character.
Our people are the heart of our business and the driving force behind our success. We provide ample opportunity to innovate, be creative, learn, and develop new talents as our business continues to grow.
Maine Roots. Global Opportunities
Do you want to be part of an amazing success story and a team that thrives on challenge and creativity, works hard and has fun along the way? We love finding top talent to join our growing teams. Apply to one of our open positions today.
We know there's more to life than work. Our benefits are designed to support you professionally and personally. We take care of you - mind, body and soul - and that includes your family. We invite you to take a look