|Published||July 22, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage client business as an integral part of the clients marketing team, with the support of an award-winning creative agency team. In this role, you will manage the development, implementation and optimization of digital marketing campaigns to build the clients consumer base and drive growth. You will manage marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior. Success in this position requires skill managing social media and digital platforms, optimizing content and brand messaging, as well as conducting analytics and diligent recalibration.
Deliver best-in-class client services:
- Understand client's marketing support and creative needs, communicate those needs, generate estimates, secure approval and diligently manage projects through implementation
- Work alongside client's stakeholders (internal teams and vendors), as well as the agencys virtual marketing and creative teams
- Proactively address client inquiries and concerns, preempting them whenever possible.
- Drive for measurable value that delivers growth for both, clients and agency
- Be readily available to meet, via phone calls and video conferences, during clients and agencys regular office hours.
Develop, implement, optimize, and scale digital marketing efforts aligned with client requirements:
- Drive for collaboration, integration and alignment of multichannel consumer touch-points, as well as stewardship of the overall customer experience for a seamless, optimized user interface
- Proactively manage digital assets (i.e., website and social media channels) and digital communication efforts (i.e., SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Display, e-blasts, etc.)
- Track, measure, and analyze KPIs (including but not limited to CPA, CPM, CPL CHURN, LTV, Time to Payback), using results to optimize digital marketing efforts
- Provide fact-based clear, actionable reports and recommendations
Lead digital content marketing efforts.
- Understand consumer dynamics, especially as it pertains to their use and expectations of content
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and repurposing, including the real time implementation of integrated content strategies
- Leverage data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets
- Oversee message curating to ensure all content created is on-brand, consistent, and optimized for search and user experience across channels
Build a testing framework along with measurement approaches to interpret results and rapidly recalibrate efforts to maximize performance.
Support agency business development efforts and promotional activities. This includes participating in RFP responses, prospecting and contacting potential clients, as well as actively contributing to agencys growth and thought leadership.
- Bachelors degree required (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Public Relations, or Communications)
- 3+ years of experience developing, implementing, and optimizing digitalcampaigns, with first-hand experience in:
- Multichannel content creation, stewardship of digital assets (i.e., website and social media channels) and direct management of communication efforts (i.e., SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Display, e-blasts, etc.)
- Management of social, display, programmatic and tracking platforms (i.e., DV360, FB/IG, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, Responsys, Google Analytics, etc.) and aggressively scaling marketing campaigns
- Analytical and strategic you thrive in data; you can assess the business, identify opportunities, and makedecisions that increase effectiveness and optimize efficiency
- Detail-oriented and organized, comfortable juggling multiple tasks and projects; able to assess priorities and meet timelines
- Excellent communicator, with superior written and spoken English language skills
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Marketing SI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified employees and applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. This position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of responsibilities, duties or activities that are required of the employee for this position. Responsibilities, duties and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
CALIFORNIA JOB APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Marketing SI, Inc. (MSI or us or we or our).
Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
Identifiers(e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number);protected characteristics(e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status);professional or employment-related information(e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references);other personal records(e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); andinferencesdrawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Company Description We are the Strategy & Ingenuity agency that taps into the heart of a brand to delight audiences, build a meaningful connection and drive growth. Duality is in our DNA. Thought & creativitytwo halves of our whole. Born from strategic brand management, we build exceptional partnerships with our clients, becoming both their virtual marketing team and ad agency, making it our mission to achieve their goals.
We are the Strategy & Ingenuity agency that taps into the heart of a brand to delight audiences, build a meaningful connection and drive growth. Duality is in our DNA. Thought & creativitytwo halves of our whole. Born from strategic brand management, we build exceptional partnerships with our clients, becoming both their virtual marketing team and ad agency, making it our mission to achieve their goals.