|Published||July 12, 2023|
The Opportunity: Contribute To The Growth Of Your Career.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will support the Digital Marketing Supervisor and Digital Marketing Manager, in the execution of performance channel digital marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to) social media, remarketing, OLV, display, paid search/shopping and SEO.
Who We Are Looking For: You.
* Works with the in house Digital Marketing team, vendors, and brand marketing teams to support effective communication tactics and outstanding user experiences within each digital channel
* Works with internal and external partners and agencies to ensure programs are completed flawlessly and get results
* Acts as digital media content standard process advisor, providing POV on outstanding content formats, user experience, and linking strategies.
* Communicates creative specs, deadlines and creative asset guidelines/examples to Brand Marketing and Creative teams
* Delivers all required creative assets (built by the Brand Creative teams) and campaign trafficking information to media agency partners
* Supports all rounds of digital media QA, changes, and final launch
* Assists with Brand Creative briefs and partners on creative review process to ensure all creative content is aligned with the Marketing Strategy and delivered to agencies for execution
* Analyzes programs and provides reporting to cross channel teams with key findings and implications for future programs
* Provides ad-hoc reporting support
* Maintains a pulse on audience trends
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
* Great teammate who is collaborative while being an effective communicator
* Ability to work with and influence at all levels of the organization
* Ability to interpret and analyze data and present it to a variety of collaborators
* Results driven, detail oriented, and self-motivated
* Excellent project management skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize your needs!
* Competitive Pay
* Hybrid Work Environment
* Weekly paychecks
* Paid time away
* Programs to support environment and corporate responsibility
* TAAP - TJX Associate Assistance Programs
* Associate Discount
* Career Development Opportunity
* Be a part of an inclusive team
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: 770 Cochituate Rd Framingham MA 01701