|Published||July 12, 2023|
JOB SUMMARY / DESCRIPTION
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for ECRS' online presence and marketing ECRS online in the best and most maximized way. This role oversees all corporate websites and digital marketing efforts. This role is responsible for publishing all digital content through our internal and external communication channels including, but not limited to, email campaigns, websites, advertisements, and social networks. Reports on content distribution efforts by combining, analyzing, and presenting actionable tasks that will assist in improving ROI and team productivity.
- Research leading online publications to ensure ECRS has a prominent position in each relevant industry and assist with managing publications relations.
- Maintain a detailed schedule of all email and advertising placements and deadlines and report progress to management on a regular basis.
- Maintain ECRS public website (www.ecrs.com), myECRS (Customer Portal), ECRSnet (Employee Portal), and other assigned projects.
- Build and send email campaigns within our digital marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with the graphic designer to design and export web-ready media assets for distribution.
- Ensure all content delivers value to the audience, has a consistent style, and is formatted to established ECRS branding standards.
- Provide latest news and press releases to publication contacts with the goal of maximizing the number of articles that the publications publish about ECRS.
- Assist team in proofing copy to detect errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Optimize web content for keywords related to ECRS products and services.
- Oversee social media accounts, providing content direction to ECRS' customer-based employees who distribute content through social channels.
- Maintain understanding of current digital marketing practices including search engine optimization, inbound marketing, and content marketing through continuing education, reading, or participating in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is the gatekeeper of all content posted publicly. They must ensure content is accurate and provides value to the audience.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or other Marketing-related degree. Marketing experience preferred, with experience in Digital Marketing, Content Management, or other relevant course of technical study, or 3+ years' experience in a related field.
- Proficient in WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience with content writing.
- Experience with campaign optimization.
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office experience (editing, designing, formatting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing practices including: goal setting, creating content strategies, search engine optimization, building social media strategies, marketing automation, sales enablement, and analytics/reporting.
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM, Google Analytics, Pay-per-click advertising, and SEMrush platforms preferred.
- Previous experience in B2B web design preferred.
- Photography and videography experience a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Suite products a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects, (or related programs)).
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Strong interest in design and web technologies, as well as an understanding of the practical benefits and limitations of web technologies.
- Friendly, positive attitude, able to excel in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic, ambition, and self-motivation.
- Comfortable following directions and implementing changes based on constructive criticism.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines in a production-oriented environment.
- Conceptual and creative skills with experience in copy/design integration and interactive interface design.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
All applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and a digital portfolio link/website. Digital portfolio should demonstrate both technical and conceptual design skills.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
ECRS is a fast-paced, progressive technology company with a wide range of opportunities for quality-oriented, career-minded individuals. Geographically situated in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, ECRS offers the unique opportunity high-tech career in a resort college town setting. The ECRS family is made up of energetic, outgoing professionals who love what they do for a living. They are courteous, knowledgeable people who strive for excellence in everything they do. ECRS employees work together in dynamic teams to create, sell, install, and support our best-in-class retail automation solutions.
We believe that acceptance of diversity is a key reason as to why we're successful. All qualified applicants who can demonstrate integrity and competence will receive consideration for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, political affiliation, or national origin.