|Published||July 11, 2023|
Digital Marketing Specialist
Primacy is a human-centered, digital-first agency that crafts purposeful and pivotal brand experiences in healthcare, higher ed, and financial services. Trusted for our expertise and chosen for our creativity, our team of seasoned pros deliver boldly imagined, thoughtfully crafted and hugely successful experiences that elevate brands and enterprise value.
Primacy’s Marketing Services team will craft omnichannel marketing strategies—backed in data and laced with insights—that connect to the hearts and minds of target audiences, motivating them to act. We'll activate against actionable plans that enhance the human experience and drive meaningful business results for our clients. Meanwhile, we'll accelerate our own business growth as we help our mission-driven clients to do even better.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in marketing the brilliant experiences we've poured our hearts into building.
What You’ll Do
- Prep for, participate in, and note-take during Strategic Workshops with clients
- Summarize key themes and insights from Strategic Workshops into a consolidated distillation
- Contribute to actionable, insight-infused, data-packed, ideas-led strategies that inspire our clients and strive towards business results such as go-to-market strategies, omnichannel marketing strategies, digital activation plans, market intelligence analysis, content marketing strategies, and more
- Partner with all delivery teams at Primacy and our sister agencies (Mediate.ly and Zensource) to produce award winning work in the most efficient, effective way possible
- Perform extensive industry, competitive, and market research as well as light keyword research to inform strategy deliverables
- Bring presentations to life through effective, eye-catching design
- Help plan and maintain editorial calendars
- Manage press coverage and track metrics analysis on an ongoing basis including weekly updates on goal progress, monthly, quarterly and yearly analysis, etc.
Who You Are:
- Uphold excellence every step of the way
- Constantly adapting, flexing, solving, and evolving at the speed of customer needs
- Have your teammates’ backs; challenge one another and support their success; when they win, we all do
- Relentlessly push the work quality and efficiency; work smarter, not harder
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (a focus in Communications, Marketing, or PR is a plus)
- Have at least one prior full-time role in the marketing/public relations field preferred (agency experience is a plus)
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with the ability to adapt writing style to different target audiences and platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc. (Miro a plus)
- Hold yourself accountable (we’re all (fun!) adults here); meet your deadlines
- Proactively communicate progress to your team
- The best co-workers you’ll ever find
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Annual bonuses for all levels
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Planned outings and team events
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Powered by JazzHR