|Published||June 26, 2023|
Reports to Digital Marketing Director
Fish Marketing has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast-paced, fun, and creative team. This role will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and reporting on clients’ paid and organic marketing channels. About 70% of this role will be focused on digital paid advertising which will include but is not limited to maintaining clients’ paid search, video, shopping display, and paid social ad campaigns, with a heavy emphasis on optimizing and improving results.
30% of the role will center around quarterly client reporting, analyzing Google Analytics, working with web development to set up conversion tracking, and tag manager implementation. Successful candidates will have experience with Google and Meta Advertising, optimizing digital marketing KPIs, and creating client reports, strong communication skills, and a passion for continual learning and improving digital performance.
This is a full-time hybrid position, with at least two days a week in our dog-friendly office expected
What You Will Do:
- Managing client accounts:
- Setting up and managing digital ads for both search and social campaigns, writing copy as needed
- Performing keyword research to identify new targeting opportunities
- Optimizing campaign keywords, audiences, bids, match types, etc.
- Monitoring and optimizing budget to maximize results
- Launching and testing new digital marketing features
- Finding new opportunities or offerings
- Managing and performing off-line optimization of local listings, OTAs and other link-building opportunities as needed
- Creating quarterly and ad hoc reports
- Setting up conversion tracking by leveraging Google Ads, Analytics, and Tag Manager and coordinating with the development team or third parties when required
- Minimum 2 years experience—excluding internships, managing paid search, display, and paid social media campaigns for eCommerce or lead-gen
- Knowledge of standard marketing tools: Ad Managers (Facebook, Google, Microsoft Ads), Google Analytics (GA4), Google Slides, Google Sheets, and Excel
- Google Ads Certifications in search, display, and video is a plus
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and conversion tracking
- Proficiency and ability to statistically analyze data and determine campaign success and experience reporting this data
- Keyword and audience research experience
- Strong interest in search trends and digital ad culture in general
- Ability to work with a team and, when needed, take ownership of urgent opportunities or problems
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Accurate and consistent with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude to proactively seek new solutions to meet the needs of clients
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in business (marketing, economics, management, leadership, entrepreneurship) or language arts (English, creative writing).
What You Will Get:
- Employee-only health premium for medical/dental/vision is paid at 100% by Fish Marketing enrollment on the 1st of the month following 60 days of continuous employment
- A 401K tax deferral retirement plan is available to you with a match of 25% up to 4% annually
- Optional employee-paid supplemental insurance programs through Colonial Life
- Four weeks (160 hours) of Paid Time Off accrued in your first year
- Ten (10) paid holidays (2 days for New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, 2 days for Thanksgiving and 2 days for Christmas, and your birthday).
- A company committed to a positive and rewarding team culture
- Paid parking or Trimet Pass
We pay competitive salaries; have a solid benefits package and a liberal PTO policy. Compensation will depend on experience. If this description fits your background, and you want to work alongside a group of professionals who take pride in their work, send us your resume detailing your experience and skills. We want to hear from you!