|Published||June 16, 2023|
An HR Solutions company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help impact their business by performing tactical marketing support for their portfolio of companies!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Julie Massey
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 per year
A bit about us:
An HR Solutions company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help impact their business by performing tactical marketing support for their portfolio of companies! No matter what the size of the business, we can provide the innovative approaches, quality products and exceptional customer service to maximize the investment in human resources, minimize HR risks and create a happier, more loyal workforce.
Why join us?
Along with this great opportunity, we also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
Health Insurance is $0 paycheck cost for employee's coverage and only $150/month for family!
Dental and Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
Long Term Disability and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Supplemental insurance plans such as Accidental, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan where we match 100% of the first 4% the employee contributes, and the employee is immediately vested in the employer match
Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employee
Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement
Health Savings Account funded by company
Paid time off and holiday pay
1. Assist Digital Marketing Manager with enterprise-wide digital marketing initiatives, including email, lead gen campaign development, paid ads, website updates, etc.
3. Manage email from HubSpot CMS for all brands, including acting as a reviewer of content, managing email settings, and lists; and sending/scheduling emails.
4. Conduct SEO research using SEMrush and implement updates for site technical performance.
5. Implement updates using online tools to maintain ADA compliance on websites.
6. Ability to analyze digital marketing initiative statistics and report on trends/findings.
The Attributes We Seek
Demonstrated success in optimizing web, email, and social media platforms. Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and basic skills in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, InDesign, and Flash) is required.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.