|Published||June 8, 2023|
The Marmon Group LLC
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
We are looking for a motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and help us accelerate our growth! This candidate will play an important role in driving digital marketing success across multiple brands within Marmon Retail Solutions. They will also lead the group's internal communications platform and lead reporting on digital marketing metrics across all our businesses. The position is remote, and the candidate would ideally be located in Wisconsin or Illinois.
About Marmon Retail Solutions
Marmon Retail Solutions are progressive leaders who are passionately devoted to the retail industry - providing integrated retail products and services that allow stores to operate more efficiently, so retailers can save their customers time and money. We work in collaboration - with each other and with our customers - to continually improve every aspect of the retail experience. With the backing of Marmon Holdings, a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. subsidiary, we have the strong financial position that enables strategic growth via innovation, internal investment and acquisition. From the stockroom to the parking lot and everything in between, our brands work in partnership to upgrade every aspect of the retail environment.
- Responsible for planning, building, and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to meet business objectives and increase awareness of our companies, products, and services.
- Monitor performance of marketing campaigns using data analytics software tools and prepare reports on outcomes for leadership. Analyze performance and provide recommendations to meet KPI targets such as leads, conversions, and more to show a positive return-on-investment.
- Administer websites and publish content to support campaigns as needed.
- Ensure customer data & lists are usable for ongoing activities.
- Manage external marketing agencies to drive website management, content creation, brand creative, and more.
- Own group's internal communications platform, content development, and measurement.
- Stay informed on key marketing trends.
Experience + Skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business analysis, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of digital marketing professional experience. Experience in B2B a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Metrics-driven and analytical - proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email platforms, social media, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experiencing using top website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., WordPress, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Hootsuite, etc.)
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.