|Published||June 8, 2023|
About the company
As an international provider of technology services, we focus on the art of open software and community-driven development to deliver software development services to its customers. We help customers standardize their environments running on FreeBSD and ZFS, and accelerate their platforms based on FreeBSD, ZFS and embedded systems.
About The Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. Reporting to the CEO and playing a key role in developing and owning the marketing operations, this role will be responsible for leading and executing our content, email, social, and sales material support initiatives.
We are looking for a marketing specialist who understands content creation and is experienced with Demand Generation in a B2B space and can work in an agile, entrepreneurial / start-up environment.
· Developing and overseeing all aspects of marketing including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
· Working with the adjacent teams to understand our technology background and brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
· Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
· Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
· Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
· Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
· Planning and managing our social media platforms.
· Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
· Develop and implement highly targeted and effective social media campaigns to optimize our brand reach and produce sales qualified leads (SQLs)
· Manage content writing and maintain a content calendar and produce/collaborate on engaging content appropriate to different media types.
· Prepare a full marketing calendar including webinars, newsletters, podcast and article publishing with the help of supporting staff and be able to identify new resources that can augment the content development.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points (embedded systems/operating systems management etc.).
· Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
· Developing and implementing a SEO strategy
· Assist the CEO develop future marketing strategies.