Digital Marketing Specialist
|Published||March 23, 2023|
The Coats Company is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who will report to the Director of Strategy & Product. This individual will have responsibility and creative privilege to execute the company's digital marketing and social media strategy. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Brand & Product Marketing Specialist and other functional groups to improve brand awareness, product interest, and customer engagement in the digital realm.
The Coats Company is headquartered in greater Nashville, TN. With facilities in the U.S., Canada, and abroad, Coats is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of aftermarket automotive equipment. We are seeking talented innovators eager to be in the driver's seat for an exciting digital transformation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Research and implement content recommendations to optimize landing pages for SEO/SEM success.
* Gather and analyze insights related to customer preferences, buying habits, wants, and needs.
* Discover and expand keyword opportunities through ongoing consumer research.
* Generate brand awareness and product interest through search, social media, and email.
* Reach new customers and generate business leads through research and data analytics.
* Promote products in alignment with the company's brand and marketing strategy.
* Monitor industry trends and competitor positioning to develop differentiated marketing materials.
* Use Hootsuite to schedule timely and industry-relevant social media content.
* Nurture an interactive social media presence that encourages customer engagement; respond to customer inquiries with timeliness and care.
* This position reports to the Coats Director of Strategy & Product. This individual will interface with all functional departments and with other partnered companies.
MEASUREMENTS OF PERFORMANCE
* Google search ranking.
* Reach and subscriber growth (followers, impressions, traffic).
* Engagement (likes, shares, comments, mentions).
* Conversion rate.
* New customer leads.
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Media, Communications, or associated fields.
* Experience or certification in digital marketing.
* Knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media.
* Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Willingness and aptitude to learn new software systems and tools.
* 1-2 years of marketing experience.
* Ability to drive an integrated and effective social media campaign across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
* Experience or certification in e-commerce.
* Demonstrated interest in the automotive sector.
* 2 weeks paid leave.
* Company laptop provided.
* Minimal travel expected (10%) for industry conferences, trade shows, site visits, and/or working groups.
* Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
* Health Savings, Flexible Spending, and Dependent Care accounts.
* Tuition assistance in pursuit of approved certifications and degrees.
* 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
The Coats Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a globally remote role with flexible working hours, minimal travel expectation, and excellent opportunity for career progression. As a proud partner of veteran hiring initiatives, Coats aims to provide a work environment that is friendly towards military families. Military spouses and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
For those with a qualified disability: At any time during the application process, should you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact (HR at 615-641-7533 ext. 17) to request assistance. When submitting your request, please provide all relevant details in your message and the best way to contact you.
Candidates with less education/experience or other interests may be considered for future opportunities.
The COATS Company is a leading, global manufacturer of wheel service, alignment, and inspection equipment. COATS engineers, manufactures, and builds equipment, accessories, and consumables for the automotive market. All of our products are built with quality, durability, and usability in mind. To support our customers and their COATS equipment, we have a dedicated team of top-notch direct technicians all across the United States. We're proud to be made in Nashville, Tennessee while supplying equipment globally to our customers. Drawing on decades of expertise, market perspective, and innovative engineering, Coats keeps repair shops, tire dealers, big box retailers, and car dealerships rolling and ready for rapid industry evolution.
Vontier is a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our portfolio is built on market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, vehicle diagnostics and maintenance, and smart cities. Together, we are mobilizing the future to create a better world. Visit Vontier.com for more information.
"Vontier Corporation and all Vontier Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law."