Digital Marketing Specialist
|Published||February 6, 2023|
What we offer
919 Marketing, the fastest growing franchise marketing agency in the country according to Inc 5000, offers a flexible, remote/hybrid/in-office schedule and a fun, creative work environment! As a team servicing high visibility national accounts, there is no limit for opportunities to learn and grow. We are in a high growth stage of our company life cycle and our culture is growing and expanding right along with company sales. We offer a competitive salary and bonus program along with comprehensive benefits. We take a 'get your job done' attitude towards work and look forward to adding the next Rockstar to our team!
What you will do
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, drive revenue growth through Search by aligning both Organic & Paid Search strategies and maximize Search Engine coverage and efficiency. Work with client websites optimizing content for Search engines. You will operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of digital advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing, and metrics.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Daily SEM management of 15-20 clients
- Boost organic visibility of client web properties through on-page and off-page SEO optimizations
- Writing, Editing, and Uploading content to client's web properties and landing pages
- Modify HTML and CSS elements of client's web properties
- Handle daily execution of Google Ad accounts. This includes Search, Display, Video, and Shopping campaigns
- Utilize diagnostic tools to identify issues and opportunities of SEM Services
- Collect and analyze SEM metrics, synthesize results and identify optimizations.
- Monitor industry news, trends, and shifts to align with evolving SEM strategies.
- Collaborate and communicate issues and opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Forecasting and reporting of Search Engine Marketing services
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of Search Engine Optimization experience
- 3+ years of Google Ads and Bing Ads account management
- BS/BA degree preferred (Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, or Computer Science)
- Google Ads Certified, Google Analytics Certified, and/or achieved Google Ads Nano-Degree
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- Proficient in Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- The ability to switch between individual and team tasks
- Goal oriented personality with a passion for Digital Marketing
Who we are
919 Marketing is a national content marketing firm with a proven track record of helping companies increase revenue, create a competitive advantage, and improve marketing results. We provide high-powered strategic planning, public relations, social media, digital marketing, web design, video and commercial production, business development support, and full creative capabilities. We pride ourselves on being one of the only agencies in the country with an AI content analytics platform that allow us to target content based on analytics instead of guesswork. We believe in our company, our work, and our people.
919 Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, ethnicity, alienage, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.