|Published||January 13, 2023|
Direct-Hire Digital Advertising Specialist
We are searching for a driven and highly motivated Digital Advertising Specialist to join a growing digital marketing agency located in Howell.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm (Work from home on Fridays)
About the Company: We are a digital marketing agency offering complete marketing solutions for small businesses. We opened our doors because we saw a need for full-service agencies for small to medium size business owners who need simple solutions to get their phone to ring and to improve their online image and presence. We work with a wide range of service businesses in many different industries to provide a stress-free solution to marketing so our clients can focus on running their businesses.
We believe that you should love what you do and we work very hard to ensure everyone on our team has the opportunities to thrive both inside and outside of the office.
The Digital Advertising Specialist will be overseeing all paid digital advertising efforts for our clients and for our business. They will be working closely with different members of our team to ensure we are creating cohesive marketing campaigns across all paid ad platforms that drive results for our clients and for our business. They will be executing and implementing ad campaigns within the platforms. They will be responsible for ensuring that we hit our KPI goals for each campaign and will be regularly meeting with different team members to discuss and resolve any issues that may be blocking our path. The person we bring aboard for this role will be constantly analyzing our results and making informed decisions on how to best utilize our clients’ marketing budgets to meet their unique goals/KPIs. They will dig deep into our current marketing strategies to find areas we can improve and will also be conducting market research, competitive analysis, etc. to develop and implement new marketing strategies for our clients as well as our business
- Execute direct marketing campaigns including SEM/Google Ads, display ads, social media ads, shopping ads, etc. to ensure we are driving results and hitting KPI goals
- Monitor analytics, dashboards, KPI goals, etc. to find areas for improving results for our clients and our business
- Oversee the digital advertising efforts for clients and our business to ensure we are meeting/exceeding KPI goals
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, etc. to find new opportunities for improving results for our clients
- Develop and implement new strategies to improve results for our clients and our business
- Work closely with members of our team to complete marketing objectives and ensure peak performance among all paid advertising channels
- Work closely with our sales and account management teams to recommend marketing proposals for prospective clients and recommend upsell opportunities that will improve current results for our clients
- Work closely with designers and copywriters to create cohesive advertising programs, landing pages, etc. that perform well and provide an exceptional user experience
- Create, manage, and optimize creative advertisements on channels such as Facebook ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn, etc.
- At least 3 years of digital advertising/digital marketing experience
- Expert knowledge and experience with Google PPC, including best practices on efficiency and budgeting
- Experienced in utilizing Google Analytics and like analytic tools to uncover areas with opportunity for improvement
- Strong understanding of landing page/website UX and UI and how to tie marketing efforts and web design into a cohesive plan
- Strong understanding of the following Market Services: Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Medial Marketing/Advertising, Online Displace Advertising/Remarketing, Marketing Automation/CRM, Funnels/Drip Campaigns, and Email/Text Marketing