Digital Marketing Specialist
|Published||January 9, 2023|
Use your Digital Marketing Superpowers for Good! Apply today.
Are you ready to be a part of something amazing? Would you like to use your marketing skills to make a real difference in people's lives?
At PRC-Saltillo, our mission to provide voices to children, teens, and adults who are unable to communicate effectively with their natural voices. Each year, we provide voices to thousands of individuals through our specialized communication devices, software, and apps. We serve those with autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, ALS, aphasia, and a variety of other medical conditions. Our products not only provide the ability to speak, but open opportunities for education, employment and fuller participation in life.
We offer competitive pay & excellent benefits, along with a flexible and positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
Join our league of everyday superheroes and activate your digital marketing powers!
Position is required to report to the office two days per week. Remaining three days can be remote.
Please apply at www.prc-saltillo.com/careers.
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist's role is to develop, deliver and monitor a variety of digital marketing programs in order to drive market demand for PRC-Saltillo products and services. This role requires digital marketing knowledge and experience, particularly in social media and website development.
Activities, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with PRC-Saltillo product development, implementation, and field staff to acquire an understanding of the features, benefits, and applications of our products, services, and implementation methods, and any changes to these, over time
- Interact directly and indirectly with key stakeholders in our primary markets including clinical professionals, teachers, communication device users and families, to understand their needs & preferences for products and services
- Monitor the products, services and marketing messages of our category competitors as well as marketing trends within the AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) and medical device industries
- Present digital marketing recommendations to Marketing Team Lead and VP of Marketing & Distribution
- Lead the development and management of all digital marketing, including content delivery, scheduling, and performance tracking for all PRC-Saltillo websites, e-Store, and social media channels.
- Create clear, impactful messaging that differentiates our products and services from competitive offering.
- Stay up to date on the latest digital marketing and social media technologies and best practices.
- Work with external professionals and/or PRC-Saltillo staff to produce photos and videos for marketing and other purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate marketing department or marketing agency is preferred.
- An understanding of, and experience with, digital marketing, knowledge of online commerce is a plus.
- Experience with social media management and the ability to curate content.
- Experience in the planning, use and implementation of content marketing including creating and leveraging useful content across web sites, social media, and other channels
- The ability to work independently on multiple projects and collaborate effectively in a team environment. Working with internal and external people in a professional, informal, and highly collaborative manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent multitasking, critical-thinking, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.