Digital Marketing Specialist
|Published||January 5, 2023|
Digital Marketing Specialist (Onsite - Grapevine, TX)
Are you looking to join a supportive, high-performing team where the work you do has a significant, meaningful, and daily impact? Are you a hungry, humble digital marketer looking for a career-making role at a growing company with an engaging and nurturing culture?
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for executing digital customer acquisition efforts. This is your chance to accelerate your career in a fast-paced, high-performing, growth-minded company with a solid balance of caring, people-focused culture and career opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Create, manage, and optimize acquisition campaigns through paid media channels, primarily search, display, social, and third-party listing sites.
- Coordinate planning and allocation of budgets across all digital channels to maximize return on investment.
- Optimize all campaigns through creative, targeting, and/or bid adjustments to increase performance and efficiency. Conduct A/B testing and iterate for success.
- Manage local SEO through Google My Business and Apple Maps.
- Use Salesforce to build and deploy email marketing campaigns and journeys, measure effectiveness and consult on opportunities to optimize.
- Audit our company’s websites for accuracy of content, performance, and optimization opportunities.
- Develop and analyze reporting to track KPIs and other data-driven insights that lead to measurable improvements. Communicate insights and recommendations clearly. In fact, you’ll be on the ground floor of our Salesforce Datorama implementation to help assist your efforts.
- Work effectively with tools such as Salesforce, Datorama, Google Tag Manager, and Google.
- AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Partner with vendors for services like programmatic display and other digital partners to manage the creation, optimization, and testing of display and online video campaigns.
- Oversee day-to-day engagement with SEO vendors to improve online content performance.
- Stay current with digital marketing tactics, updates, and enhancements to identify new opportunities, improvements, and compliance.
- Other mission-critical team contributions as assigned, such as: suggestions for our next team lunch, ideas on naming a new neighborhood, or the perfect meme to bring a little unexpected joy at work.
- Collaborative Culture.
- Career Growth Opportunities.
- Business Culture is founded on honesty and integrity. We care about our people.
- Strive for high impact outcomes driven by a culture built on respect, trust, and transparency.
- Results-driven by accountability, consistency, predictability, and efficiency.
- Listening to the needs and concerns of our internal and external customers as we work together delivering high-quality homes.
- 3-6 years relevant experience executing digital marketing strategies, with 3 years minimum of hands-on experience executing SEM and paid social.
- Proven experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Facebook Ads Manager, and Apple Maps (preference given for associated certifications).
- Functional understanding of XML feeds and APIs.
- Eye for SEO enhancements and effective SEO copywriting and keyword integration.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Datorama experience are a real plus.
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certifications preferred.
- Other digital marketing certifications are highly considered as well.
- Experience in the home building industry is a plus.
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with a bias for action.
- Data driven with strong analytical, project and time management skills.
- Effective listener and clear communicator.
- Energized by problem solving with an innate sense of curiosity.
- Consistent, efficient, and predictable work habits and behaviors.
- Associate degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Business or a related field.
- Valid TX Driver's License, Annual DMV background check, annual auto insurance renewal.
- Your proven recipe for success...and your favorite recipe for a no-fuss weeknight dinner.
$70,000 to $85,000