|Published||October 1, 2022|
Blue Rose is seeking Digital Marketing Specialist candidates to support our work with a federal client supporting the education, career and employment counseling for MSARNG Service Members and their Families in a regionally based employment outreach program to service, network, and support the Service Members (SM) and their families of all branches and components located within Mississippi. Successful candidates will provide outreach to service members of all Reserve Components and their immediate Family members to provide employment assistance, education benefits, retention incentives, transition services. Additionally, candidates will track each customer's interaction and provide career support, development, and maintenance of civilian-based careers.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree and minimum 7 years' in marketing, social media, and data analytics in industry metrics, benchmarks, and standards.
This position be based out of Jackson, MS and will provide services throughout the state of Mississippi; travel in support of these services is expected.
- Conduct market research, develop a marketing campaign strategy, brand analysis and goal determination for the WFWMS program. This is not all-inclusive and is subject to change/revision based on the needs of the MSNG
- Develop marketing campaign strategy inclusive of the all aspects of the WFWMS Program and its sister programs as applicable and produce the following at a minimum: Increased awareness of the WFWMS and its resources, connect with the target customer base, boost engagement, and lead production, build a partner community/network. Develop initial written marketing campaign with the following included: reporting, social media development, brand development, advertising techniques, artwork creation, media production, and correspondence production.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting organizational report schedule and list reviewing marketing ROI and CRM tool data.
- Develop social media for each Employment Coordinator and advertising programs and partnerships that support the core missions of the MSNG WFW Programs.
- Baseline social and digital media conceptual development plan to include reporting current analytics for each platform and establishing primary campaign objectives, strategies, and timelines to engage the customer base.
- Brand development, built with input from the MSNG,
- Creates original illustrations and artwork utilizing various media to include camera-ready computerized graphics.
- Designs develops advertising programs to support programs that enhance individual and family resiliency and stability: Provides direct advertising support to generate increased participation, awareness, and program success.
- Create original print media, digital media, and video blogging.
- Collect and analyze market data derived from the official CRM Tool and various sources to be listed in a marketing campaign.
- Manage and update existing online application program for advertising, marketing programs, and preparing reports.
- Ensure data on the online application remains current with available resources and opportunities promoted by the WFWMS program.
- Follow all regulations and guidance that are applicable to the release of information on MS N.G. websites and social media.
- Collect and analyze market evaluation data derived from official databases and various published studies and reports to analyze market trends to use as a basis for formulating future advertising and marketing strategies and tactics and coordinating projects and pre-press stages to actual print and distribution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field and seven (7) years of experience in marketing planning, implementation, evaluation and analysis, with increasing complexity and scope of responsibility.
- Five (5) years experience employing both digital and traditional marketing techniques, and the development of strategic objectives.
- Must be skilled in applying industry-standard metrics, benchmarks and standards to assess effectiveness and performance of marketing, as well as a thorough understanding of social network algorithms, especially; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Five (5) years relevant experience in data analytics management in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools like; Salesforce, ZOHO, Google Analytics, or a related CRM platform.
- Skilled with basic computer operation and standard software platforms such as Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Experienced in negotiating with partners, potential employers, and outside organizations or agencies relating to veterans, National Guard and Reserve Member, or their spouses.
- Understanding of the military organizational structure, its occupational specialties and the correlation to the civilian workforce.