|Published||September 2, 2022|
ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Specialist with experience in the Pharma/Biotech/. This is a 12 Month months contract and is located in Princeton, NJ. Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Digital Marketing
- Regulatory Submissions Review
- Pharma experience
The Worldwide Engagement and Channel Planning team (WEPCC) drives zero-based, channel-agnostic engagement, content and measurement strategy and plans across Worldwide Customer Capabilities (WCC), leads digital and media channel planning in collaboration with our business partners, and leads cross-functional teams (business, matrix, agency partners) across WEPCC to execute and optimize those Client's digital campaigns, tactics, and programs to meet and exceed business strategy and objectives (including brand, medical, R&D).
Purpose/Objective of the job:
Supports dedicated digital point of contact for brand, their digital agencies and leads cross-functional matrix teams to enable seamless execution of business strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
- Support the WEPCC in the planning and implementation of digital projects, specifically in identification of brand projects to leverage to develop and pull through the development of standards, guidelines and /or templates
- Delivers channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
- Draft and deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team
- Facilitates cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs - driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
- Manage and monitor critical steps in the Legal/Medical/Regulatory (LMR) review process and the Standards Co
- Champion submission of digital material through the LMR review process.
- Work with internal matrix teams and outside agencies/vendors to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Develop and maintain full scale project plans and timelines
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
- Partner closely with Production to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
- Collaborate with other Engagement/Planning teams to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
- Flex coverage across WEPCC on as-needed basis
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant