|Published||September 1, 2022|
The Marketing Specialist will work with the VP or Director of Sales and Marketing and Marketing Manager to coordinate and execute the company’s marketing strategy, to include tracking and reporting social media, SEM results, e-marketing results, website and landing page traffic, and web advertising results for the purpose of creating new sales opportunities by reaching new customers. This position offers a hybrid schedule, with the possibility of remote work. However, the chosen candidate must live in the Raleigh market with flexibility to go into the office as needed.
- 8This position is remote but would prefer to be local to Raleigh*
- Partners with the Marketing Manager in strategizing new Division initiatives and driving KPIs for Corporate priorities
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of all digital information on all sites including Lennar.com
- Act as liaison between the division and Corporate Partners Program initiatives.
- Manages the creation and sending of weekly eFlyers and drip campaigns, including writing copy, proofing, and coordinating with Corporate on timing, as well as creating and updating eblast lists
- Tracks KPIs for eblasts and maintains a calendar of sends, analyzes the data and implements necessary changes as needed
- Creates website landing pages, including the monthly Division promotion landing page
- Responsible for the management of the Division’s Social Media accounts; schedules new community pages until open for sale and then assists NHCs with posting on their community pages; and training new NHCs on Lennar’s Social Media Best Practices
- Responsible for proofing and providing assets for Lennar.com and other high priority items as they arise and enlisting assistance from the Digital Marketing Assistants as appropriate.
- Monitor competitor’s internet efforts and maintain a monthly report of the competition’s digital and social media activities
- Maintain New Community VIP Lists and coordinate eblast communications with sales.
- Proficiency in SiteCore (Lennar.com Content Management System) to be able to update or train Digital Marketing assistance in loading content and images, referencing the STAR ratings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years Marketing experience
- Minimum 1 year of Homebuilding experience preferred.
- Proven ability to assist in digital based advertising and marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude, deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity with homeowners, fellow associates, and in all public relations
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Word, Excel, Outlook (e-mail)
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity and strong leadership and motivational skill