|Published||August 6, 2022|
|Location||New Haven, CT|
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an energetic candidate who eats and breaths all aspects of online inbound/outbound marketing endeavors to drive engagement and lead generation efforts for the door hardware industry’s market-leading ASSA ABLOY Group brands of McKinney, Pemko, Rockwood and ASSA ABLOY Glass Solutions. In this new role, the Digital Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to work with like-minded marketing and digital teams to deliver high-impact organic and paid campaigns with measurable results.
This great career opportunity offers experience and future growth possibilities with a well-established, global company and diverse marketing team. Eligible candidates can work a hybrid schedule, combing remote work with in-office collaboration. The ideal candidate is highly organized, thrives in busy environments, and loves to learn.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a top notch team to develop integrated demand generation strategies involving SEO, targeted digital advertising, lead nurturing and social media campaigns targeting a variety of markets and key audiences
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short- and long-range issues to be addressed
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Manage day-to-day execution of paid online advertising including search (CPC) and display (social and display network)
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns with assessment against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance
- Oversee CRM integrations and reporting to ensure proper capture and delivery of leads; support lead nurturing activities; and reporting on lead outcomes
- Own all aspects of SEO (technical and on-page), to include research on proposed tools, content and keywords, with ongoing KPI reporting
- Manage development, maintenance, and measurement of four new brand websites on the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Own digital tools, such as product selectors and configurators, from development, maintenance and security to measurement and next gen. progression
- Support social media goals via execution of paid brand campaigns to drive social engagement and high-value tasks
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Assist marketing team, where possible, via video editing, social media and graphics content support
Educational Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics:
- Google Marketing Platform, Bing Marketing Platform
- Social Media Advertising, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- SEO research tools, such as MOZ, Google Keyword Planner, and SEM Rush
- Google Analytics
- Proficient knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms, such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Pardot
- Proficiency in HTML or back-end website development systems
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with expert grasp of all advertising KPIs
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- B2B digital marketing experience is a big plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management multitasking and time management skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and similar software packages is a plus
- Travel possible up to 10%