|Published||June 24, 2022|
|Location||Milford Charter Township, MI|
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Support and optimize the organization's marketing and digital programs. Use creative thinking skills and strategies to drive our brand journey, improving digital communication with online audience, and maximizing web, amazon marketplace and 3rd party affiliates.
- Write press release and relevant product and marketing content
- Write and edit copy for all web promotions, social content and collateral including brochures, flyers, and ads.
- Write all press releases create and industry related content for publication.
- Help generate creative ideas to raise brand awareness. Research market trends.
- Maintain media database, consumer database and customer databases
- Maintain a photo and video database that is user-friendly and organized
- Distribute marketing collateral, which may include informational materials.
- Assist with planning/working of events as necessary.
- Assist with paid social and campaign planning.
- Organize content for paid social campaigns
- Monitor and update all content on the website, amazon, etc.
- Assist in maintaining social media channels.
- Direct Responsibility for web site, Amazon Marketplace and all 3rd party affiliates.
- Budget Responsibility for all digital business models.
- Oversee content and design for all email campaign and track results. Create and manage mailing lists.
- Create Blogs and relevant cotnant .
- Manage brand endorsement
- Gather video and photographs to create short movies, marketing commercials and or static posts for social media and other platforms.
- Have a firm grasp of different mediums, help drive effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver digital objectives
- Use Google analytics to review website trends and channel performance.
- Assist with on-site SEO including meat-data strategy
- Utilize Shopify apps to assist with marketing feeds and tracking tags.
Compensation & Schedule
- Schedule: Full time, Monday to Friday. 8:30 am to 5 pm. Occasion evenings or weekends.
- Competitive benefits package, paid holidays and retirement plan.
- Competitive Salary
● College graduate with degree/concentration in communications, marketing, digital media or public relations preferred. Experience in lieu considered.
● Preferred experience working in related marketing and digital filed for at least 3 years.
● Ability to manage multiple deadlines on multiple projects.
● Quick learner, highly motivated and organized.
● Proficient in verbal and written communications.
● Candidate must be a self-starter, creative thinker and team player.
● Experience/familiarity with print, broadcast and online mediums, including social and mobile media channels.
● Familiarity in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Hub spot and Shopify
● Project management and collaboration tools such as Trello, Google Docs, Dropbox and others.
● Basic photo and video editing knowledge.
● Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
● Experience with Facebook Business Manager is a plus.