|Published||May 13, 2022|
JazzHR is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to expand our team with the addition of an experienced digital specialist.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you'll work collaboratively to provide strategic direction and day to day management of JazzHR's digital presence through our web properties, SEO/SEM, and advertising efforts.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who can think strategically and act tactically, loves a challenge, and is passionate about the details. This role is based anywhere in the US, with preferred locations in the Greater Boston or Greater Pittsburgh areas.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage the relationship with our web development & paid advertising vendors to provide strategic direction and improve JazzHR's digital experiences
- Maintain day-to-day of JazzHR.com website strategy including updating content, SEO, copy, links, etc
- Create compelling landing pages that drive conversions
- Run thoughtful a/b tests to optimize performance
- Define, analyze, and track critical trends across the website and advertising efforts
- Coordinate the creation of assets needed across digital channels to support campaigns
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of B2B marketing with a specific focus on digital marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or similar required
- WordPress experience preferred
- Google Analytics and Adwords certified preferred
- Exposure to marketing software such as automation platforms and other tools
- Strong attention to detail, creative thinking, and ability to thrive amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders and on various projects simultaneously
- Unrelenting curiosity, initiative, and resourcefulness