|Published||May 9, 2022|
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: Region Support
The role you’ll contribute:
The Digital Marketing Specialist leads, develops, and implements important projects in the conception, coordination, and control of digital marketing.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Works closely with the Digital Marketing team at the corporate office to design and develop digital marketing strategies and promotional messages on online platforms, such as the web site, social media, search engine, etc., generating customer traffic and leading to revenue growth for the organization. Ensures digital marketing strategies are aligned with the organization's products or services
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, assisting and providing routine updates on digital results and trends that impact overall business strategies.
- Focus efforts on external branding for top annual service lines/projects, market-preference data analysis and consumer targeting, maintenance of search engine listings.
- Oversee hospital Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media outlets and assist with the integration of social media and the hospital websites. Focus on internal/external branding and user analytics to build a targeted digital marketing strategy.
- Helps create digital marketing content and material such as digital newsletters, website and blog content, social media accounts, etc.
- Help educate service line leadership, service line marketing staff, and physicians on digital marketing best practices.
- Updates physician profiles on the web site and in other digital channels.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, IT, Communications, or related field and 1- 3 years of experience.
- Valid Illinois Drivers’ License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.