Digital Marketing Specialist
|Published||January 12, 2022|
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our client in the electronics industry. Ideally, this position will take place on-site at one of the client's offices. They have locations in Fremont, CA, Greater Atlanta Area or the Greater Philadelphia, PA area. The client is open to hybrid or remote for the right candidate as well.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will drive comprehensive digital programs through email campaigns, landing pages, online content, and paid digital campaigns that support overall local and global marketing initiatives and go-to-market strategy for all product lines. This role will also include working with the global marketing team and require knowledge and management skills with retention marketing, lead generation online advertising, SEM, SEO and social media along with project management and organizational skills. This person will report to the VP of Marketing and Customer Support.
- Own the customer journey within Marketo: creating campaigns, develop email and landing page strategies and tactics, managing the email calendar, first line of communication for support, monitor and troubleshoot current integrations, build and QA web forms and landing pages in Marketo, as needed, to support marketing programs.
- Own paid media programs through platforms such as Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Participate in marketing activities such as campaign & promotion development, events (online and offline), product launches, social ads, SEM, and other tasks, as needed.
- Work closely with and support key internal stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, engineering, and marketing.
- Manage multiple and concurrent projects, keeping them on schedule and within scope.
- Be the internal subject matter expert on best practices for digital marketing.
- Stay up to date on digital marketing, social trends, and other emerging technologies.
- Participate in the design, usability, and conversion points of website to promote and grow company's web properties.
- Implement, monitor and coordinate SEO strategies to drive traffic and conversion rates.
- Implement and maintain web analytics reports and analysis.
- 3+ years in one or more aspects of digital demand generation: campaign management, social media marketing, display advertising, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation tools, CRM and web analytics.
- 3+ years of experience leveraging marketing automation software. Marketo certification is a nice to have.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Proficiency with SEM management tools (Google Ads certification a plus).
- Knowledge of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, YouTube Analytics, LinkedIn and and Facebook Analytics.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, SEO, and customer journeys.
- Technophile, appreciative of latest digital tools and trends.
- Data-driven marketer: highly analytical and able to derive meaning from A/B testing and campaign results to make decisions.
- Website development/administration and good understanding of digital marketing principles.
- Experience writing copy that drives open rates, conversion, and brand awareness.
- Experience with graphic design programs and landing page software such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with Sitecore a plus.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Deep curiosity, empathy, and drive to get tasks done in a collaborative team environment.
- Be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Proactive and strategic skills with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.