|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This position is hybrid remote 3 days a week and in office 2 days in Sudbury, MA. This client is looking for someone that has experience in the web design and digital marketing/social media experience.
This position is a true temp to perm position, starting off temporarily for a month and eventually converting to a permanent role based on performance.
This client is a very high-end home furnishing publication company that has been around for over 20 years. This magazine showcases the finest and most unique sources available in the home industry mainly in the New England area.
This brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent, enabling them to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings.
- Manage website and various social media channels
- Create content and blog posts
- Lay out detailed campaign implementation plans to achieve objectives and affect results
- Write email copy for marketing programs and write and distribute press releases as needed
- Work with graphic designers and other members of the company as needed on the creation of show materials, including content, banners, and promotional materials such as post cards, brochures, one-sheeters, email campaigns, ads, landing pages, and Salesforce email templates
- Work with internal and external resources to develop print, online advertising, and marketing collateral that is consistent with the brand and can be used for sales support and direct marketing initiatives
- Access, analyze, and distribute data metrics and activities related to campaign and business objectives
- Report results of each event to the director of marketing to help aid in next year planning, focusing on leads generated, engagement with clients and attendees, survey responses from attendees, and other sources
- Work with internal stakeholders to execute any event-related collateral, content, or marketing campaigns as well as lead processing
- An eye for design and aesthetic
- An interest in the home furnishing and design industry is a plus
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing experience, preferably from the home industry
- SEO experience
- Web or design experience, Adobe Photoshop and Canva experience
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously and efficiently
- Happy to commute to the office twice a week
- Eager and hands-on mentality with a "can-do" attitude
- Positive and personable
- Competitive salary
- Job security in a difficult job market
- Opportunity to work at a high-end luxury home furnishing company
- Temp to perm position
- Hybrid in office and remote
- Growth opportunities