|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Salary + Benefits
Location: East Coast or Midwest
Immediate need for a mid level Digital Marketing Strategist. Our client is a leader in their field and they are looking for a Digital Marketing professional with both organic and paid campaign experience to grow their team. Not all industries are recession/pandemic proof but our client is pretty close as they offer the security of business and employment insurance packages and managed services for companies with contracted employees or are organizations that are in a regulated field. Our client has been growing year over year through acquisition and new sales and they feel it is imperative that everyone have that sense of security that insurance and managed services can offer. With extensive service offerings our client helps organizations provide added benefits to those who may not otherwise qualify like those companies with a large 1099 workforce.
Our client is seeking a professional who can:
- Research/Share insights, competitive analysis and market trends to ensure proper message and reach
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategies and sales funnels for various company brands and product lines
- Engage with business development team members to understand products, target audiences, identify key value propositions and product messaging
- Collaborate with in-house creative team to develop compelling sales funnel support as each prospect can be different
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives and regularly report on KPIs to senior management
3 MUST HAVES:
- Paid and Organic search
- Behavioral targeting and retargeting
- Google Tag Manager (TAG) experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- 5 years minimum of experience in digital marketing
- Case study providing KPI analytics citing prior successful strategizing, execution and management of digital sales funnels----Please have this prepared.
- Managed digital advertising campaigns using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Able to optimize search and display campaign targeting, ad copy, keyword quality scores, landing page content and CTAs to meet or outperform target CPA and revenue goals
- Pull, track and assess website analytics and tracking events using Google Tag Manager
- Expert knowledge of SEO and a proven track record establishing first page search engine results page
- Experience with email drip and nurture tracking campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent analytic, reporting and communication skills
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.