|Date Posted||November 13, 2021|
ITW Air Management, a business unit of Illinois Tool Works, a Fortune 200 company, is a leader in the design and manufacturing of high-performance industrial blowers, vortex tubes and auxiliary equipment. Air Management provides these solutions for a variety of industrial applications, in industries including Food and Beverage, General Industrial, Electronics, among others. Air Management is a manufacturing organization with strong growth opportunity and is part of a $16 billion parent company. This organization must maintain rapid growth through aggressive sales of the Paxton & Vortec product lines. ITW Air Management is located in a beautiful setting in Blue Ash, OH, just north of Cincinnati.
To learn more about ITW Air Management and what we do, please visit our website at: http://itw-air.com and our corporate website at:
This role will establish online marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services. Keys to success in this role include the ability to create, distribute, measure and amplify Social and Digital media communications, website maintenance and other demand generation communication programs.
- Work with Sales & Marketing team, Business Unit Manager, and other internal partners to develop and identify messaging that is effective across various media including corporate websites, case studies, email, social media, etc…
- Create, develop, and execute inbound marketing campaigns using compelling content
- Develop content on an ongoing basis to support campaigns and marketing efforts
- Work within various content management, CRM, and analytics tools
- Provide input to creative designs based on best practices and insights gleaned from analytics
- Design, build, and implement campaigns and calls to action based on market profiles and analytics
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital footprint analysis
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, markets and competition; align work with strategic goals
- Works within an approved budget
- Looks for way to promote and improve quality and work processes