|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
UPS is seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Senior Analyst to support the analysis of digital marketing efforts, develop analytics dashboards used to present findings to senior leadership, coordinate the execution of digital marketing plans, and optimize those plans to reach appropriate target audiences against UPS’s business objectives.
The Digital Marketing Senior Analyst will act as the “go to” for data and reporting needs and support the development and reporting of business and diagnostic metrics related to digital marketing plans. He/She will support the development of presentations, insights, recommendations, and results to socialize plans and outcomes with senior management and stakeholders. The Digital Marketing Senior Analyst will work closely with a variety of stakeholders and supporting functions including Segment Marketing, Project Management Office, communication channels, and agency partners to develop effective, customer-focused revenue-driving initiatives that are distributed through digital marketing channels. The Digital Marketing Senior Analyst continually collaborates across functions and groups to ensure digital marketing is business aligned and deliverable dates are met.
The candidate will serve as the project management lead on multifaceted digital campaigns, and should come to the position with a “digital-first” mindset. He/She works with channel owners to develop campaigns. He/She manages campaign requirements, content development, optimization plans and utilizes data driven decision-making.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs data analyses and provides feedback to campaign stakeholders and leadership to measure, optimize, and measure KPIs and outcomes of campaign performance
- Supports the development of digital campaign plans to ensure communication activities are developed and executed to support business revenue goals
- Identifies program milestones, dependencies, and challenges to proactively address potential issues, and identifies key insights for optimization of programs performance in-flight and through campaign completion
- Supports strategy sessions with internal stakeholders and communications staff members to create measurement plans that will serve as the basis for optimizations to generate maximum revenue
- Coordinates email, marketing automation, social, online advertising, search and SEO related requirements for digital campaigns to ensure programs are effectively integrated, efficiently developed, and optimized for performance
- Provides weekly reporting of progress of ongoing activity, and to highlight programs, plans and campaigns launching
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience demonstrating knowledge of digital media channels for communications plans
- Data analytics with ability to leverage marketing technology tools to develop reports and highlight key learnings to drive optimizations, channel and partner recommendations
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, ExactTarget/Pardot, Constant Contact, HubSpot, etc.
- Customer lifecycle experience with ability to leverage customer journey mapping or customer lifecycle management to effectively achieve business goals
- Project management experience with ability to develop timing plans and leverage workflow tools to manage the completion of deliverables related to a digital campaign, while maintaining budget parameters
- Communication design and management experience with the ability to identify root causes of problems with communication programs, design communication programs based on organizational needs, adapt media channel and communication style to various situations or groups, and recommend adjustments to communication strategies
- MBA (or internationally comparable degree) in Communications, Marketing, or related discipline - Preferred
- Experience with relational databases and analytics tools: Microsoft Access, Oracle Data Warehouse, Microsoft Power BI, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Microsoft SQL Server, etc. - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law