|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
Ref ID: 03930-9502755434
Classification: Digital Marketing Recruiter
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half, specializes in matching top creative, web, advertising, marketing and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group’s team, you will be responsible for new business development, marketing of The Creative Group’s specialized services and recruitment of creative talent.
Apply below and visit creativegroup.com to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential.
The Senior Digital Recruiter reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
• Quickly source, recruit, interview and match highly skilled digital, web and interactive professionals to clients’ creative needs using our internal database, job boards, social networking and portfolio sites, etc.
• Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a skilled candidate talent base for digital and interactive projects and interim staffing solutions.
• Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships and followers.
• Take incoming phone and online inquiries from clients and candidates as required.
• Ongoing account management and client contact with all managerial levels to determine candidate’s fit for the assignment and viability to support specific current and future client needs.
• Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
• Partner closely with your immediate team and cross-functional teammates to accomplish daily business growth and interview/placement goals.
• Responsible for solidifying The Creative Group’s brand and presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking groups, trade association events, local user meet-ups, alliance meetings and events that are relevant to the digital community.
• Individuals in this position work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth goals
For this position, the ideal candidate would have experience in a sales or client facing role selling digital marketing products or services. We are looking for driven, self-starters that are looking for a team environment.
For consideration, please send resumes to Paige at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]