|December 15, 2023
Digital Marketing Recruiter
Method Recruiting (www.methodrecruiting.com) is a boutique digital marketing search firm with offices looking to hire a Digital Marketing Recruiter to join our team. We specialize in placing full-time candidates with leading digital agencies, ad technology firms, and brands in the Bay Area, Denver, Seattle, LA, Austin, and NYC markets. We work on roles with a minimum of one to two years of experience up to Director and VP level positions. Here are some of our specialties: SEM, Paid Social, SEO, Online Media, Display Advertising, Online Marketing, Programmatic, Client Services, Product Management, Analytics to name a few.
As a Digital Marketing Recruiter your role is to identify and recruit a strong network of both active and passive digital marketing candidates via LinkedIn, our proprietary database, and referrals/networking.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Conducting phone screens to build relationships for current and future job openings
- Collaborate with other team members to understand clients and market positioning within the industry
- Act as an ambassador for the candidate throughout each step of the interview process including interview preparation and feedback
- Offer negotiation and closing
- Desire to eventually run a full desk (i.e. become a Senior Recruiter) within six to twelve months (work directly with clients as well as recruit candidates)
- 1-5 years work experience ideally in some type of recruiting and/or client services role.
- Digital marketing knowledge is a huge plus, but not required. We can make you an expert in the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. There is a ton of writing in this job and ensuring a clear message to candidates and clients dramatically increases the likelihood of success.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
Why are we different?
- We are extremely targeted and have industry experience. Understanding the terminology and digital ecosystem is paramount. There is a lot to learn in the first 90 days, but our methodology will allow new team members to excel quickly and begin contributing to making placements likely within the first 4-12 weeks in the role.
- Agency recruiting is sales, but that word does not have to be scary as we are not the typical sales organization. We act as consultants to understand motivations/requirements to ensure a match for both clients and candidates.
- You do not need to make 50 calls a day to be successful at our firm. Targeting and truly understanding a candidate’s reasons for leaving a job will allow you to present passive job seekers the best opportunity when it arises.
We offer a generous compensation package with limitless commission earning potential, medical, dental, 401(k), etc
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your experience if you are interested in the role.