|Date Posted||May 8, 2020|
Marketing Operations Manager (Digital)
The Marketing Operations Manager will drive the execution of brand digital tactics by collaborating with Multi-Channel Hub matrix teams and agencies. In this role, the Marketing Ops Manager will also work with all business partners to streamline the processes and continue to improve our speed and efficiencies across a variety of marketing channels. He/she must have the ability to be diplomatic with a strong assertive attitude. He/she provides objective and consistent feedback to business partners and management and is responsible for inspiring collaboration and gaining buy-in across functional teams.
- Responsible for the project management and execution of multi-channel tactics from kick-off to go live. Multi-channel tactics include but not limited to websites, mobile, email, IVA, Social, SMS, contact center and others in accordance with the Multi-Channel Standards and Roadmap. The strongest emphasis is on web, email.
- Partner with the Hub(s) and other stakeholders in developing a detailed project plan while identifying inter-dependencies.
- Coordinate and lead activities between MC Hub(s), Publishing/IT, and external (vendors, agencies, production hub vendor) partners as appropriate to facilitate timely delivery of multi-channel tactics.
- Drive the matrix team in delivering the project on target while adhering to the Op Model, be agile and adept at adjusting plans and timing.
- Lead project kick off and weekly status meetings, co-organize functional team meeting(s), track project deliverables, gather updates from stakeholders, review project documents, identify/manage project risks/issues and update overall project status.
- Oversee asset hand off to production team, perform functional QA as defined by the Model.
- Provide resolution to complex and exceptional operational and timeline issues.
- Possess the expertise across the brand’s entire digital landscape and multi-channel capability standards, ensure all projects are delivered in alignment with Brand’s strategic objective and in accordance with company standards.
- Champion the adoption of Hub’s Enterprise Work Management platform and new ways of working.
- Bring/implement innovative ideas to evolve how we operate through the use of work management automation.
- Challenge status quo and drive continuous improvement on operations – provide actionable recommendations to project approach and identify opportunities to increase speed and efficiencies.
- Capture and share learnings and best practices.
- Provide feedback to inform the optimization of the Multi-Channel Capability Operating Model/Processes.
- Possess and maintain an understanding of the changes in the evolving regulatory and compliance environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in BS or BA is required.
- A minimum of 3~5 years of relevant digital marketing project management experience
- Principle knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and sales business processes highly preferred.
- Strong matrix team experience leading cross-functional CRM/marketing initiatives, project/process management.
- Capable of working in ambiguity and establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with the matrix team.
- Exceptional production management and quality assurance skills
- Proficiency with portfolio/project management tools (e.g., MS Project, Workfront, JIRA).
- Experience collaborating with internal/external clients and managing external vendors.