|Published||November 26, 2022|
Digital Marketing Officer
Banesco USA is seeking a Digital Marketing Officer for our Marketing business unit.
Primary Job Duties:
* Supports the success of our customer experience strategy across all digital marketing channels
* Executes marketing tactics, processes and metrics to drive customer acquisition success through all digital marketing channels, such as SEO, social media, PPC, targeted digital advertising, etc.
* Coordinates the day-to-day execution of all digital channels' calendars
* Coordinates and executes all content marketing, e.g.: website CMS, blogs, direct marketing, email and display advertising campaigns
* Coordinates and executes internal newsletter and daily messages
* Measures and reports the effectiveness and performance of campaigns, digital channels and google analytics. Uses CRO to optimize marketing funnels.
* Works with department staff to create corporate, product, PR and event marketing campaigns through the appropriate digital channels
* Updates, edits and proofreads online content and other collateral for accuracy and assist the Marketing team, where possible
* Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short and long-term issues to be addressed, as well as advertising trends and insights, competitors' presence and pricing
* Maintains the customer onboarding tool and coordinates/executes all campaigns and messages deployed through it
* Supports Marketing Manager in all aspects of digital marketing and potential growth to also cover marketing generalist areas
* Responsible for completing annual training program assigned.
* Performs other functions and/or duties as assigned.
* Responds to requests, inquiries and addresses challenges head on
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
* Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a marketing department or marketing agency.
* Advance computer skills including but not limited to proficiency in Google Suite & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
* Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish. Ability to fluently speak, understand, read and write both languages.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* HTML and CSS is a plus
* Basic knowledge of related State and Federal banking compliance regulations is a plus
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy and ability to multi-task, with strong organization, time-management and prioritizing skills.
* Strong customer service skills, ensuring the satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
* Ability to work under pressure and independently with the ability to make decisions according to established guidelines and accomplish tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills in order to resolve problems and clearly identifies the root cause and preset recommendations with minimal to no supervision.
* Competitive salary.
* Hybrid work model (remote and on-site work)
* Tuition reimbursement.
* Paid parental leave.
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Life Insurance
* Supplemental Insurances
* Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Benefits
Banesco USA is part of Banesco International, a worldwide group of financial institutions with presence in 16 countries.
As a corporation in continuous evolution, we promote the ongoing professional and personal development of our employees, by embracing challenges and adapting to the changing environment of today's world. We aim to develop integral human beings, committed to making a difference at the workplace and out in the world.
Our actions are rooted in our Values: Reliability, Responsibility, Quality and Innovation. We believe that we all have the same ability to transform our daily tasks into significant contributions, and therefore, Leave Our Mark.
At Banesco USA, one of our most valued assets is our enthusiastic team, which strives every day to create a world-class organization in an ever-changing world. Together, our team has made us a market leader and we invite you to join us.