|Location||West Fargo, ND|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
The Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for leading content development and implementation of online and digital marketing strategies to optimize marketing effectiveness, share our brand story and enhance user experience. This position administers and executes promotions throughout all available digital and online marketing channels. The Digital Marketing Officer leads the efforts in content development throughout all digital and online marketing channels ensuring. This position will also lead strategies and methods such as keyword research and will curate content with the marketing team based on keywords to drive traffic and generate product sales. The Digital Marketing Officer assists in the development and implementation of overall online/digital campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Online/Digital/Content Lead - Lead the effort of creating and updating online and digital content for Western's website. Assist in development and creation of online advertising opportunities as part of overall marketing plan for each region, including banner ads, Google ads, and Facebook ads. Work with compliance on all aspects of digital communication, including ongoing evaluations of policies and procedures that apply. Maintain consistency of messaging to enhance and reinforce branding across multiple platforms. Branch Digital Signs (Interior TVs/Readerboards) - Update the in-branch video system and digital sign messaging systems. Maintain current and new blogs by writing content, coordinating written content from other team members, researching outside content opportunities and ensuring that blogs are constantly updated and managed.
- Ad Production Create appealing ad content to attract the target audience while building our brand story. Work with the media buyer to meet ad deadlines.
- Media Buying Serve as the liaison with firms that produce advertising and marketing collateral. Work with the organization’s media buyer on day to day requests on advertising requests aligned with the organization’s advertising plan.
- Sales Resources - Using creative marketing strategies and eye-catching promotions to build awareness and create demand.
- Collateral Material Management - Create and develop collateral materials for marketing purposes including brochures, take ones, posters, etc. Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Mobile Lead Identify new mobile marketing trends and their day-to-day applications. Research new mobile banking production offerings. Utilize the mobile products to learn how customers are gauging experiences and assist in developing plans for new offerings.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related field preferred with 3+ years of experience in a marketing/communications position required. Experience in digital delivery and marketing strongly preferred.
At Western State Bank, “what” you know is important, but not as important as how you relate to teammates and customers.Our environment is based on the principles of respect, curiosity, creativity, individual empowerment, and the ability to listen effectively and communicate openly. We also believe in continual learning, bias toward action, keeping commitments, and doing our absolute best every day. We believe that our ability to deliver on our promise of being Your Hometown Bank is a result of these high standards.
Western State Bank is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Member FDIC