|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Primary responsibility for executing marketing campaigns and analyzing performance data to enable automation efforts and inform refinements including, but not limited to managing data-driven programs that generate leads and enhancing the customer experience through marketing automation, SEO, social/PPC ads, and other online channels.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Build, monitor, and analyze campaigns.
- Present recommendations to optimize budget utilization for paid search, display, and social media advertising to reach targets.
- Work to uncover customer insights. Report on site and page-level data through Google Analytics and recommend strategy improvements to online and email content.
- Assess KPIs to ensure maximum ROI of digital channels and marketing campaigns.
- Work with our outside partner and internal resources to build and refine marketing automation to support lead-gen and client nurturing initiatives.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points including a robust buyer enablement web strategy.
- Monitor and optimize company listings (Google My Business, Yelp, etc.) for accuracy and consistency.
- Collaborate with sales teams and leadership to translate ideas into effective digital campaigns.
- Perform keyword research and SEO audits to improve on-site optimization and paid search performance.
- Provide recommendations to marketing leadership to incorporate new tools and build new capabilities as needed
- Collaborate with outside agencies and other vendor partners
- Other duties assigned
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Affairs and minimum 5-7 years of Digital Marketing/Marketing Analytics (corporate or agency) experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity and proficiency using Pardot or similar Marketing Automation Platforms to build and manage campaigns (Pardot preferred) along with email tools such as Constant Contact.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing fundamentals including SEO, display, retargeting, social media, paid search, and email marketing
- Proven experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ad Manager, especially in tracking campaign performance and establishing targets
- Comfortable managing a broad range of digital marketing activities and presenting analysis and recommendations to leadership on campaign performance and refinement
- Experience with Google My Business and Yelp management and optimization
- Analytical, demonstrate attention to detail, and able to deliver in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to remain up to date with digital marketing trends and policies to influence the company’s overall digital strategy
- Ability to help oversee external agency relationship to ensure success of all digital marketing initiatives
- Strong problem solver and communicator, able to succeed in a fast-paced environment by working independently and as a member of cross-functional teams to meet project objectives
- Certifications in Pardot, Google Ads, or Google Analytics are a plus but not required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Job location flexible, position is remote