|Date Posted||September 3, 2020|
Ref ID: 00900-0011547658
Classification: Digital Marketing Manager
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager for a client in Alpharetta. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Key functions include serving as admin of marketing automation tools to design and deliver effective lead generation strategies, develop email marketing campaigns, and design scoring and nurture programs. This highly technical role also supports the expansion and growth of the company's products and services through other digital marketing initiatives, such as website administration and digital advertising, and supporting customer engagement campaigns.
Success in this role requires extensive hands-on experience executing marketing automation campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and integration into other tools such as Sitecore and SalesForce SalesCloud This employee will also have an intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS, strong analytical capabilities, attention to detail, creative problem solving and proven communication skills.
• Perform day-to-day administration of marketing automation tools to set up, test and deploy one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
• Work with internal clients to understand, plan, build and execute email communications, marketing automation campaigns and nurture programs
• Create marketing automation tracks, dynamic content, responsive email and landing pages to meet campaign goals and optimize the user experience
• Establish a variety of automated campaigns to support customer lifecycle marketing
• Define campaign strategy, flow and trigger points to assure timely and personalized communication
• Monitor campaign metrics to measure effectiveness, encourage engagement and increase conversions
• Identify opportunities for testing and recommendations for program improvements
• Implement best practices for segmentation, list management and data hygiene
• Perform QA on marketing automation activity
• Implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities to ensure maximum results
• Segment audiences and optimize campaigns to increase effectiveness